2013 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow no one has said well done to Barny. What a bloody great effort to come from eight not long out of the finals. Didn't land any big guys like DMB and Thurgoona. Maybe it was change of coach and new game plan. Have been told by a DMB person that Barny were the best side they played.
Now to those who think DMB failed I think not. What about Thurgoona missing out again. They picked up a few handy players. Watch out for DMB next season and if Darren Bradshaw loses a few kilos it might be a different story. But I would Almond would have a few guys in his sights from Lavi.

Yes, fantastic effort by Barny... come from 5th spot as well,,,, unheard of...

How is it unheard of Keiwa did it 2 years ago...
Anyone know coaches for lions,hoppers,Roos and anyone else in coaching market..... Any players looking at moving on or coming to clubs

Yes, fantastic effort by Barny... come from 5th spot as well,,,, unheard of...

How is it unheard of Keiwa did it 2 years ago...
Anyone know coaches for lions,hoppers,Roos and anyone else in coaching market..... Any players looking at moving on or coming to clubs
Apparently lions have a coach signed but cant say who it is until after this weekend. Ash sibraa from nth alb coaching yack. Cats have also apparently signed a senior o+m player as coach for 2014 but again cant say until after the weekend.

Apparently lions have a coach signed but cant say who it is until after this weekend. Ash sibraa from nth alb coaching yack. Cats have also apparently signed a senior o+m player as coach for 2014 but again cant say until after the weekend.

My tip is J.Seymour to coach wahgunyah ;)

Interesting one Sibraa to yack, would not have picked that

well done terry burgess neafl coach of the year (border mail 2/10/13) Wodonga Saints heading in the right direction

Bloody quiet on here. Castles back to yack????? Early predictions, thurgoons to spend heaps and fail again come crunch time. Rutherglen for the wooden spoon. Mitta for the flag. B.Carey league b+f. Whos picked up who?? Sorry to interupt the cricket but surely teams have pocked up and lost players by now. ANYTHING??????

Bloody quiet on here. Castles back to yack????? Early predictions, thurgoons to spend heaps and fail again come crunch time. Rutherglen for the wooden spoon. Mitta for the flag. B.Carey league b+f. Whos picked up who?? Sorry to interupt the cricket but surely teams have pocked up and lost players by now. ANYTHING??????

Who would be on big Money at Thurgoona?
Mitta to keep pretty much the same list.
Castles on 20+ to stay at Yack

Brown, brown, donnan, stead, bush, millier,cross, gilson, Hayden to name the big money earners I go for the doggies but it's getting stupid now why would cross shop him self around to any club intrested and then sign with us because that's what we needed another foward how about getting some midfield speed to help out bushy millier and kade brown
Who are the two guys dederang signed are they any good what about Barny have they picked up anyone?
Who would be on big Money at Thurgoona?
Mitta to keep pretty much the same list.
Castles on 20+ to stay at Yack

Brown, brown, donnan, stead, bush, millier,cross, gilson, Hayden to name the big money earners I go for the doggies but it's getting stupid now why would cross shop him self around to any club intrested and then sign with us because that's what we needed another foward how about getting some midfield speed to help out bushy millier and kade brown
Who are the two guys dederang signed are they any good what about Barny have they picked up anyone?

I don't think anyone is falling for your assertion that you're a Doggies man wfm.
Apart from the fact that it's close to town, got good facilities and will more than likely play finals I can't think of a reason why any player would go there !
Be good to hear if any other clubs have picked up any recruits, we've hear a couple at Dederang, three each at Thurgoona & Kiewa and about 10 at Beechworth. What about Chiltern ? Wahgunyah's new coach sure to bring some, any names yet ? Who is coaching Rutherglen ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been told today that danny hales is coming back to play for mitta after a year off and
that they have pick up a new ruckman from somewhere.

I don't think anyone is falling for your assertion that you're a Doggies man wfm.
Apart from the fact that it's close to town, got good facilities and will more than likely play finals I can't think of a reason why any player would go there !
Be good to hear if any other clubs have picked up any recruits, we've hear a couple at Dederang, three each at Thurgoona & Kiewa and about 10 at Beechworth. What about Chiltern ? Wahgunyah's new coach sure to bring some, any names yet ? Who is coaching Rutherglen ?

Albert park your a tool!!!
close to town, good facilities, and will play finals what more do you want? Yes every club has a w***er or two I am sure your club does, mine does. I would think Thurgoona are getting there players for being in town so the players don't have to travel to training, how many people would love travelling to say mitta every Thursday night in the middle of winter. Any way that's my rave

Mitta heard big fraiser has retired and clint Gilson to only coach
Beechworth heard they have picked up around 10, still might need some more thought but its good they will be a lot better this year

I think that's what he's getting at Arm Chair!!
So for those reasons, close to town good facilities and finals bound, they wouldn't have to pay big money ( I would have thought anyway ) how much would they be paying some of these players? I'm just curious, I've heard Castles is on 25k to stay!! Surely Thurgoona wouldn't be paying that kind of money, seeing they have better players then Trent.
Who is everyone's early tips
-flag
-Barton medal
-goal kicking
-headlines?

Have heard that wahgunyahs new coach has brought a couple with him. Heard the name Nathan Parker???? Not sure though. Apparently chiltern threw the kitchen sink at doolan and are now relying on locals to come back to the club. And from what i heard on wednesday night, rutherglen has appointed Dallas Galagher as senior coach. played in Yarrawongas '06 flag. Is relocating from Tassie to take the reins. Dont know to much else about him

Sounds like dedarang and thurgoona will be up there again. Who will be the big improves? beechworth picked up a lot, heard rutherglen coach is non playing one and wahgunyah have signed a couple from mulwala. What's everyone's thoughts on next year.

Have heard that wahgunyahs new coach has brought a couple with him. Heard the name Nathan Parker???? Not sure though. Apparently chiltern threw the kitchen sink at doolan and are now relying on locals to come back to the club. And from what i heard on wednesday night, rutherglen has appointed Dallas Galagher as senior coach. played in Yarrawongas '06 flag. Is relocating from Tassie to take the reins. Dont know to much else about him

You should give Barooga Netball Club a call Hard Truths. They should be able to fill you in on Dallas .....

Well Done to young Kayne Turner Kiewa Sandy Creek on making the rookie list for the Kangaroos. If any one can make the grade this young fella will. GO Kanga's

I think that's what he's getting at Arm Chair!!
So for those reasons, close to town good facilities and finals bound, they wouldn't have to pay big money ( I would have thought anyway ) how much would they be paying some of these players? I'm just curious, I've heard Castles is on 25k to stay!! Surely Thurgoona wouldn't be paying that kind of money, seeing they have better players then Trent.
Who is everyone's early tips
-flag
-Barton medal
-goal kicking
-headlines?
Goal kicking...... I hear wahgunyah are talking to a certain EDFL forward who will clean up in this comp, after speaking with the president cup weekend...

Assistant coach at Latrobe, Tas. 2013 premiers, didn't lose to many games iirc. Will play if he can get on top of injuries. Was really looking forward to the challenge and confident. Club was very keen after taking training during a fly in fly out interview. Nice bloke to have a beer with but wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back