2013 SEQAFL Division 2 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 SEQAFL New Thread for Division 2

Great idea chunk!

In regards to your post on the old thread , The boys are ganna go alrighti believe still alot of the young faces that have played together for 3-4 years now in the age brack etof say 20 -24, but couple of old faces from 2009 -10 back at the club which will be go for leadership and little bit of bod size , other then that not alot else , i think we may have a fairly tall team this year.

not alot else if you want my top 4

1. Yeronga
2.Cooparoo
3.Aspley
4. Robina

5-8 alex hills , Nambour , caloundra

9-12 redcliffe ,kedron ,wynumm, kenmore

I think the top 4 barring injury or some other unforeseen circumstance is pretty well set in stone ,
After that it will really come down to whos on their game , injuries ,form etc ...

Lets just hope the umpiring is of a div 1 standard aye !!!!

Great idea chunk!

In regards to your post on the old thread , The boys are ganna go alrighti believe still alot of the young faces that have played together for 3-4 years now in the age brack etof say 20 -24, but couple of old faces from 2009 -10 back at the club which will be go for leadership and little bit of bod size , other then that not alot else , i think we may have a fairly tall team this year.

not alot else if you want my top 4

1. Yeronga
2.Cooparoo
3.Aspley
4. Robina

5-8 alex hills , Nambour , caloundra

9-12 redcliffe ,kedron ,wynumm, kenmore

I think the top 4 barring injury or some other unforeseen circumstance is pretty well set in stone ,
After that it will really come down to whos on their game , injuries ,form etc ...

Lets just hope the umpiring is of a div 1 standard aye !!!!
HAHA the umpires will be of Div 1 standard! I can already feel its going to be a long year of terrible decisions, especially the Umps where a little bit of power goes to their head. If thats the case might as well throw them the ball and ask them to play with eachother while we just go inside and have a beer! hahaha

Yeah like you said above its going to be a great year im hoping good solid footy played by all teams and it will be a belter of a finals series.

HAHA the umpires will be of Div 1 standard! I can already feel its going to be a long year of terrible decisions, especially the Umps where a little bit of power goes to their head. If thats the case might as well throw them the ball and ask them to play with eachother while we just go inside and have a beer! hahaha

Yeah like you said above its going to be a great year im hoping good solid footy played by all teams and it will be a belter of a finals series.

Hello Chunk ......... bit early for "umpire bashing" isn't it ...... at least let me out there for a week or two before giving your thoughts on me :)

Hello Chunk ......... bit early for "umpire bashing" isn't it ...... at least let me out there for a week or two before giving your thoughts on me :)
haha i wouldnt call it umpire bashing i would call it obivious observation. Look there is always going to be crappy decisions thats life it happens i just hope it doesnt cost sides games of footy from over umpiring is all i am saying. Best of luck for your umpiring season ahead!

my good friend moro welcome back - hope the off season has been kind to you. Interested on your thoughts on how you think the experiment of having the home team provide the second umpire for the reserves will go this year?

In breaking news - Robina played an intraclub game last night - I can confirm that we were happy with getting the win on the board and are looking forward to taking on Wynnum in Round 1.

I dont think this new page has enough people pumping up Yeronga and there new recruits, come on guys with out that we have nothing to talk about.

hahaha. so true. we're nothing if we aren't discussing Notts and Muggsy and how they're going to tear us all new ones. God I hope someone beats them.

BTW are Chunk#5's posts sponsored now or something? Have you sold out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha. so true. we're nothing if we aren't discussing Notts and Muggsy and how they're going to tear us all new ones. God I hope someone beats them.

BTW are Chunk#5's posts sponsored now or something? Have you sold out?
Yeah i am now officially Sponsored no biggy

Round 1 tips? For mine, with not much basis but this thread:
Aspley - 4 goals
Nambour - 10 points
Cooporoo - 5 goals
Redcliffe - 5 goals
Robina - 8 goals
Yeronga - 5 goals

My tips for the weekend

Aspley - 4 goals
Nambour - 2 goals (no idea though)
Kings - 9 goals
Redcliffe - 4 goals (no idea though)
Robina - 6 goals
Yeronga - 20 goals

No idea how those two game featuring last year's division 4 teams will go, but will be interesting to see the results.

Hoping to catch a game this weekend, but not sure which one at this stage. Tossing up between the Yeronga vs Bears one to see all the new Yeronga recruits and the Kings vs Kedron one as I've got a few mates playing in that one.

My tips for the weekend

Aspley - 4 goals
Nambour - 2 goals (no idea though)
Kings - 9 goals
Redcliffe - 4 goals (no idea though)
Robina - 6 goals
Yeronga - 20 goals

No idea how those two game featuring last year's division 4 teams will go, but will be interesting to see the results.

Hoping to catch a game this weekend, but not sure which one at this stage. Tossing up between the Yeronga vs Bears one to see all the new Yeronga recruits and the Kings vs Kedron one as I've got a few mates playing in that one.

Yeah tough choice for you mate.... I will guess you watch the kings play Kedron. Just a funny feeling i have.

Love your work King - I look forward to your eye witness account of the Kings / Kedron game after going to watch Yeronga :)

Aspley - by 8 goals
would have tipped Caloundra but with their ball magnet out suspended Ill go Nambour by 2 goals
Kings by 12 goals
Redcliffe to get the points at home
Robina to win by 12 goals
Yeronga by 10 goals

Should we run a tipping comp on how many Muggs, Flowers & Faults kick in round 1?

Yep
Love your work King - I look forward to your eye witness account of the Kings / Kedron game after going to watch Yeronga :)

Aspley - by 8 goals
would have tipped Caloundra but with their ball magnet out suspended Ill go Nambour by 2 goals
Kings by 12 goals
Yeronga by 10 goals

Should we run a tipping comp on how many Muggs, Flowers & Faults kick in round 1?[/quot

Yep we should flowers 5 muggs 8 fults 0 has he hasn't been sighted ... Yeronga by 7goals
Aspley
Nambour
Cooparoo
Caboolture
Robins

Aspley - by 8 goals
Kings by 12 goals
Yeronga by 10 goals

Should we run a tipping comp on how many Muggs, Flowers & Faults kick in round 1?

Muggsy and flowers 180 between them this year???

interesting insight there Devil.

you think your boys muggsy and flower will kick 13 between them but you will only win by 7 goals - not planning on having any other goal kickers? Think its going to be a shoot out?

Kenmore have lost plummer and struggled to beat Zillmere on Friday night who are a div 4 team. ive only tipped you by 8 goals as i dont think your as good as you think. surely if you flag favourites you would dust these guys by closer to 20 goals?

Lunny did win there b&F from fullback - ive seen him kick a torp or 2 in my time.... maybe they are banking on him hitting notting in the middle and then flowers and muggsy leading in different directions and he hits them lace out...

Apologies Devil if i have just publised your game plan :)

you think your boys muggsy and flower will kick 13 between them but you will only win by 7 goals - not planning on having any other goal kickers? Think its going to be a shoot out?

Kenmore have lost plummer and struggled to beat Zillmere on Friday night who are a div 4 team. ive only tipped you by 8 goals as i dont think your as good as you think. surely if you flag favourites you would dust these guys by closer to 20 goals?

Haha cheers boc don't wanna go in being cocky just gunna stick to the structures and play a good brand of footy . And yes u have discovered our game plan and just to make u happy I think we will win by 113 points .

My intel is that it is far far worse for Kenmore than just losing Plummer. Apparently some major falling out has caused half their senior side to walk in the off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back