2013 SEQAFL Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Runner....... for the seniors......... after playing a GF...... Who are you?????
Strangely enough several of the ressies boys have volunteered to do a job. We figure regardless of our result, the clubs job isn't over until the end of the seniors game anyway!

In saying that I'm sure I'll be having a few sips from the runners "special" water bottle!!!

what it says to me is a bloke who win or lose knows his drinking limitations :)
I'm sure the 3 following days will provide me with plenty of opportunity to destroy myself and further establish a bad reputation as a Silly Sunday/Mad Monday serial offender.

This time tomorrow we will probs be tasting the tears of Pine Rivers! Useless pricks

Beautiful!

Then Next week UQ!

Restructure announced. 4 NEAFL teams back to State League. Northern and Southern Div. Good for travel, but Div 3 sides might struggle at first against the Div 2 teams.

Restructure announced. 4 NEAFL teams back to State League. Northern and Southern Div. Good for travel, but Div 3 sides might struggle at first against the Div 2 teams.
It's most likely only the top 2 div 3 sides moving up. Promotion/relegation likely to come in so the gaps between the strong teams and weak teams should shrink.

I think it's going to be great from QLD footy.

Have some time away from div 3 bigfooty & someone steals my 2012 playbook! Direct attention to the favourite, sneak in under the radar....flag! Coomaramaloes is doing a stellar job, is he from UQ, Ressies probably not. The questions should be asked of Beenleigh, Templar sounds real good, & I hate to admit it but a Morro swan-song is very possible! UQ, 5 teams, meh! All in all if Gaz & Swoop don't know ur on bigfooty at Coomera then u don't play there!
Good luck to those still playing.

come back from a week away and s**t has got interesting in here. coomerarama you are stiring s**t up but are clearly flog of the centrury. u are clearly from anotha club coz we no that coomra blokes just sit in the fence mate. Uq hav continued to show that they are just stackin there way to some form of silverwear. hollow victories and theyve knocked out some legit sides in the meantime. the buffs got a spot in the gf wich they deserved so must be a big weekend at pinerivers. next week will be intresting at least.

come back from a week away and s**t has got interesting in here. coomerarama you are stiring s**t up but are clearly flog of the centrury. u are clearly from anotha club coz we no that coomra blokes just sit in the fence mate. Uq hav continued to show that they are just stackin there way to some form of silverwear. hollow victories and theyve knocked out some legit sides in the meantime. the buffs got a spot in the gf wich they deserved so must be a big weekend at pinerivers. next week will be intresting at least.

Here we go with this UQ are stacking crap again are we going to have to put up with that whining crap all week from losers
I bet we don't hear nothing about Beenleigh stacking their side with senior players :rolleyes::):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go with this UQ are stacking crap again are we going to have to put up with that whining crap all week from losers
I bet we don't hear nothing about Beenleigh stacking their side with senior players :rolleyes::):D
I heard beenliegh stacked with reserves players in the seniors, they have done it all year. They are all about winning at beenliegh. They should be ashamed.

Have some time away from div 3 bigfooty & someone steals my 2012 playbook! Direct attention to the favourite, sneak in under the radar....flag! Coomaramaloes is doing a stellar job, is he from UQ, Ressies probably not. The questions should be asked of Beenleigh, Templar sounds real good, & I hate to admit it but a Morro swan-song is very possible! UQ, 5 teams, meh! All in all if Gaz & Swoop don't know ur on bigfooty at Coomera then u don't play there!
Good luck to those still playing.
I accuse Morro, he is a disgusting human being.

What is happeneing to our game in the umpiring ranks - particularly at finals time!!
In yesterday's PR v UQ semi we had a really unfortunate incident where a junior (and I mean junior) boundary umpire red carded a PR player for striking just into teh second quarter. Only problem was the player says he didnt strike anyone and nor did anyone on the UQ side see or alledge it. How can it be that a young teenage boudary umpire be given the power to report in these circumstances? Not sure what the 2 central umpires saw, if anything, but appears they werre going solely on young guy's report.
I am not for a minute being critical of the umpire concerned because I have absolutely no doubt that he would have been going about his duties in total good faith - but seems to me that there ought to be some limitation on reporting rights particulalrly for umpires who are say under 18 years of age. Leave it to the experienced guys in the centre.
Anyway really unfortunate for PR because player concerned was not only a really nice guy but one of their better players.
Congratulations to PR on a great game and the way you composed yourselves in the face of something that you could feel justifiably dirty about.

Sounds very unfortunate and confusing. Getting a red when the opposition say nothing happened has got to be harsh! In some ways I guess a lot of umpires are out to get noticed too this time of year. At times this could be at the detriment of the game being officiated. Hopefully the AFLQ makes good selections for the GFs!

What is happeneing to our game in the umpiring ranks - particularly at finals time!!
In yesterday's PR v UQ semi we had a really unfortunate incident where a junior (and I mean junior) boundary umpire red carded a PR player for striking just into teh second quarter. Only problem was the player says he didnt strike anyone and nor did anyone on the UQ side see or alledge it. How can it be that a young teenage boudary umpire be given the power to report in these circumstances? Not sure what the 2 central umpires saw, if anything, but appears they werre going solely on young guy's report.
I am not for a minute being critical of the umpire concerned because I have absolutely no doubt that he would have been going about his duties in total good faith - but seems to me that there ought to be some limitation on reporting rights particulalrly for umpires who are say under 18 years of age. Leave it to the experienced guys in the centre.
Anyway really unfortunate for PR because player concerned was not only a really nice guy but one of their better players.
Congratulations to PR on a great game and the way you composed yourselves in the face of something that you could feel justifiably dirty about.

I actually agree with the boundary and goal umps being able to report and send off. It takes the behind play hits out of the game as generally the umps are focused on where the ball is and understandably cant see everything. I think the problem lies with number of umps we have available and the training they receive. 15 minutes online and a one hour training session to become qualified hardly prepares you to umpire at a good level. If anyone has been involved in a game I have umpired they would fully agree, I am putrid.
The AFL has done a super job in recruiting these kids and I guess at our level of footy we just have to take what we get.

I can assure you that the poor umpiring display did not stop at the 2's nor at the boundary. I am very confused by a call from the umpire to only issue a yellow card for hitting a bloke with forceful contact head on when he is leaving the ground. And then to also issue a free kick and 50 metre penalty. At the end of the day we won even though I thought the umpiring subpar. Should be a great weekend ahead.

I pick Beenleigh and UQ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back