2013 SEQAFL Division 4 Central

Remove this Banner Ad

11 teams in 2014 for this league!

Extraordinary, well done to everyone.

You still running around in this league Thommo42 and Frazer?

If Thommo42 is the bloke called Thommo who wears 42 for Woodsmen (I'm a detective!) - then he's a pretty handy player. Though never seems to play in the same position from week to week. I remember watching them last year and he took Yeronga apart at Full-Forward in one game

Who do you play for frazer? Woodsmen as well?

If Thommo42 is the bloke called Thommo who wears 42 for Woodsmen (I'm a detective!) - then he's a pretty handy player. Though never seems to play in the same position from week to week. I remember watching them last year and he took Yeronga apart at Full-Forward in one game

Who do you play for frazer? Woodsmen as well?
Yeah that's him. Pretty handy player, although getting on in years like me. I'm at the devils and was playing in the backline when he took us apart last season and kicked the goal on the siren.

I've been out of the side this year giving the young blokes a run in the side and making the occasional start in the reserves when they are short. We are still a very young side, but should come strong getting closer to the finals. We've had a very tough draw to start the season, but looking forward to some home games now. From what I've seen Wynnum, Woodsmen and Sandgate will be the big threats as well as last year's premiers Zillmere.

Yep.

I've been watching this year. Woodsmen have clearly improved big time, Sandgate and Wynnum are great new entries into the comp and Kenmore have improved too.

While Woodsmen are much improved, and the other 2 are very good - don't think any of those 3 sides have reached the standard set by Zillmere last season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back