Toast 2013 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used all 3 trades this week (will still eat 2 donuts :eek:), on track to win in my 3 leagues :thumbsu:

Wines to T.Mitchell (126) :)
Blicavs to Nicholls (139) :D:D
Lester to S.Thompson (109) :)

Should have traded Rowe instead, but was hoping he'd be a late inclusion last night :confused:. I may yet redraft Blicavs due to his negative breakeven. Good outcome on all 3 trades though :thumbsu:

Happy with Viney > Mitchell and did Wines > J.Selwood.

I also upgraded JO'M to Pendes, but I'm sure that will prove a nice move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn, B Goodes & Lester to Nicholl's, Heater & Ellis.
Best trade week ever for the Skids!

I was at the ground today. Boyd will be better for the run no doubt.

I thought Griffin was good but not dominant by any means yet scored 129. I can see how he puts up those monster scores when on fire. I love his ceiling so I'm happy to have him. Only owned by 3.27%.

I was at the ground today. Boyd will be better for the run no doubt.

I thought Griffin was good but not dominant by any means yet scored 129. I can see how he puts up those monster scores when on fire. I love his ceiling so I'm happy to have him. Only owned by 3.27%.
Griffen got 32 possessions. He's our best midfielder by a mile and is burning off the taggers this year. I think Boyd's days of SC domination are over but wouldn't mind being proven wrong. His ball use leaves a bit to be desired; in fact some on our board want him dropped! :eek:

Boyd gets a lot of ball but his kicking efficiency lets him down.
Griffen got 32 possessions. He's our best midfielder by a mile and is burning off the taggers this year. I think Boyd's days of SC domination are over but wouldn't mind being proven wrong. His ball use leaves a bit to be desired; in fact some on our board want him dropped! :eek:

32 possessions which included 20 handballs. If he kicked with his precision passes his score skyrockets. He shook off the Macaffer tag easily today.

All of my trades during the bye rounds.

Round 11
Stevenson to K.Martin (tick)
Viney to T.Mitchell (huge tick)
Franklin to Cloke rage trade (won me a league game so tick)

Round 12
Jaeger to Griffen (Griffen has gone up 30k since then, so tick, even though scores are comparable this week)
Dwyer to Nicholls (tick)

Round 13
Macaffer to D.Martin (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back