List Mgmt. 2013 Trading & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats funny...

Up until the last few weeks, I hated Eddie Betts passionately.

How? Good player, really likeable, and has done the square root of **** all against us in his career.

Fun fact - apart from GWS (against whom Betts has played 1 game and didn't kick a goal), Adelaide is the only club in the AFL Eddie averages less than a goal a game against.

How? Good player, really likeable, and has done the square root of **** all against us in his career.

Fun fact - apart from GWS (against whom Betts has played 1 game and didn't kick a goal), Adelaide is the only club in the AFL Eddie averages less than a goal a game against.
How many does he average against Carlton? :p;)

I just tried to explain this to a Port supporter, using Ben Jacobs as an example (it'll end badly no doubt)

Jared Polec
Pick #5 2010 National Draft
16 games at Brisbane Lions
  • 3 in 2011 - 13.3 disposals a game
  • 12 in 2012 - 11.9 disposals a game
  • 1 in 2013 - 9 disposals in a game where he wasn't sub

Ben Jacobs
Pick #16 2010 National Draft
Voluntarily delisted by Port Adelaide in 2012 and re-drafted by North Melbourne at Pick #37 2012 National Draft
26 games at Port Adelaide
  • 12 in 2011 - 16.3 disposals a game
  • 14 in 2012 - 16.4 disposals a game

Can't see how we should be giving up much at all if Polec wants to return home.

I don't think Ben was voluntarily delisted, otherwise Kangas would've taken as a Delisted Free Agent. But the point is the same.

I know people will shoot me down for linking a News Limited article, but this article suggests the possible free agents Adelaide could be targeting.
According to the link, Xavier Ellis from Hawks is in talks with a non-Victorian team. It also says Eddie Betts' asking price is $600,000 per season.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ad...217s-eddie-betts/story-fndv862c-1226705264148

Not so much for linking a new ltd story, but maybe for linking a story posted in this thread already 15 hours (and 2 pages) ago.

I dont know exactly, he just gave me the shits, just one of those things.

Maybe the baggy shorts, the stupid handshakes with Robbo. I had him pegged as a massive seagull, and a bit soft. Only seemed to notice him when Carlton were flying. A bit of a downhill skier I guess.

But now I know better. Top bloke.

Not so much for linking a new ltd story, but maybe for linking a story posted in this thread already 15 hours (and 2 pages) ago.

I thought that's what we were meant to do? Go around in circles and post the same thing for general consensus? :p

Seriously though, I must've missed that.

For all of you that were worried about Brad Crouch, you can sleep easily tonight and for the next 10 years :)

“My manager and David Noble have been talking about my contract, so hopefully we can sort something out soon,” Crouch told FIVEaa this week.
“I’m from Ballarat … and I find Melbourne pretty tough to deal with. I don’t exactly like it over there, so hopefully I can stay here for the next 10 years – that’d be nice.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Didak has been traveling back to Adelaide to visit a friend with illness. I'm guessing he would also still have family here, does anyone think it would be worth taking him on for a year. I honestly can't see the point but thought I would bring it up for discussion..

Alan Didak has been traveling back to Adelaide to visit a friend with illness. I'm guessing he would also still have family here, does anyone think it would be worth taking him on for a year. I honestly can't see the point but thought I would bring it up for discussion..

249.gif

I liked the look of Xavier Ellis a few years ago but I seriously cannot remember the last time I saw him play.

Gets to a stage unfortunately that a player has had so many injuries that their running power and fitness base is permanently affected.

I liked the look of Xavier Ellis a few years ago but I seriously cannot remember the last time I saw him play.

Gets to a stage unfortunately that a player has had so many injuries that their running power and fitness base is permanently affected.
Are you Shaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back