Comp 2013 UFC Tipping Competition (Jan-June)

Remove this Banner Ad

So that's it for this comp with UFC 161 being the last event in June. Guy Threepwood and myself finishing top two again. :)

Someone else can run the July-December comp of they want. I'd prefer it if someone else did.

Thanks for reminding me how you knocked me out of the top 2 in the final card :D Well done though, it's no fluke to take out a comp that goes for this long, and then to back it up.

Thanks for reminding me how you knocked me out of the top 2 in the final card :D Well done though, it's no fluke to take out a comp that goes for this long, and then to back it up.

Oh yeah, I remember now. :D

I'd forgotten how that played out, I just remembered finishing second. I remember GT getting about 15 on one of the last few cards to put him way in front too.

Oh yeah, I remember now. :D

I'd forgotten how that played out, I just remembered finishing second. I remember GT getting about 15 on one of the last few cards to put him way in front too.

You lying little bitch, you know that I was leading for a reasonable time :D

On a more applicable note, I think that this is an enjoyable comp that should be revived.

Nice one BradWCE :thumbsu:

I think I was in with a chance but then you got too far ahead. I think picking Sonnen over Jones might have been the beginning of the end for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back