2013 V8 Supercars Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Seem to be more cars than usual limping back to the pits with blown tyres and no damage to the body work that would indicate it was as a result of contact and not product failure?

Well remember about a month ago the Moto GP round at PI turned into a farce.Races were shortened or had to have bike changes due to tyre problems.The V8 problems are probably the same - newly resurfaced track.

This makes no sense whatsoever!

20131123_152731_22_James_Courtney.jpg

Courtney should be as mangled as his door.

Roland Dane is close to the biggest flog in Australian sport. Every time his cars are involved in something its like "How dare you do that, we are Red Bull Racing"

I'll see your Roland Dane and raise you Tim "Television tears" Edwards. Have not seen a television interview without him crying about something.

Hardly as bad, Dane is a flat out bully. But agree that the sport needs to see less team bosses.

When they showed the in car camera he looked very safe appart from his lower legs. If that didn't kill anyone then we should never see a death

When i first saw the door moments after the prang, I thought that has to be fatal. I've seen cars wrap around posts on that section of the car, have a lot less damage and be fatals. I've seen impacts in other forms of motor sport, a lot less than that, but right on the drivers door, that messed up the driver.

I know after those fatals at bathurst they moved the drivers seat a bit closer to the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the new gen cars theyve moved them even further in. Incredible hes relatively unhurt

So Dane whinges about the stewards decision. ..... how refreshing. Tool of the highest order, meanwhile FPR dont argue with officials in regards to Giz on Davo.

Lowndes whinging, Giz nearly punts Frosty off. Could be fun.

That was insane, what were they thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back