2013 WSOP Trip Report

Remove this Banner Ad

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372739844.370701.jpg

Good return from break

Matt marfioti or however you spell it at my table. Only a small amount of doucheyness so far but there's plenty of time for that

That's a pretty picture.

I had heard about Marafioti and then saw him interviewed on the WSOP coverage. Tool.

I wonder what it would take to spark him into a rant? ;)

My phone prob gonna die soon

Have 51k at 250/500, 513 left lots of good players on this table but its pretty passive atnm

Hopefully you don't hear from me in a while

Bagged up $52,800 for day 2, 252 left with 198 paid, I'm right on average

Lost about $15k though on the 3rd last hand with Kings. I folded river on a board of 82436r, guy said he had jacks but I dont beleive him, it was a close fold though, I'll sleep alright tonight over it.

Had aces twice today, both times in the small blind, and both times it was folded to me and the BB offered no resistance. The second time was late in the day and the table had gotten super aggro, it was the first time it had folded to the SB in probably 4 hours so that was tilting

Happy with the way I played, I was taken down to 25k late in the day but managed to chip up before giving some back. Table started pretty soft but by the end of the night there wasnt a spot on it, glad the day is over and I get a fresh chance at a new lot

Anyway, returning in 10 hours so I'm getting some shut eye, hopefully can run it up

Have Jesse Sylvia on my left and Jordan Young who is Jymaster11 online (an absolute crusher) to my second left

I've actually played with Jesse a little bit over the Aussie millions and WSOP apac where he played on the tighter side, but I know Jymasters game very well and he's super aggro so I'm interested to see if any spots come up

Yesterday was such a long day, total of 14 hours in the poker room, but still hopefully today is longer

Kicking off in 2 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 15bbs left when we return from break

Shitty level, folded 99s preflop with 20bb and would've secured the double had I shipped it, thought it was close maybe being results orientated

Anyway we'll see if we can start to work on these chip castles

And I'm out

Got it in dominated against tables most aggro player, He raise same bb he has nearly every orbit on a weak player and I ship QJ he has KQ, I think it's pretty gross he wakes up with KQ there

101st place

Lol yeah the Austrian thing seems to be a massive problem for Aussies

I overheard someone talking to a pokernews reporter about how their country was wrong, the pokernews guy said the wsop.com team do the countries

I'm not in hoppers anymore either, I think the rio ****ed that up somehow, they had my right street name but wrong suburb

Anyway the more I think about the shove the happier I am with it, he really is super wide there and I had a nitty image, I think it's really gross he had a dominating hand but anyway

Well done on the cash Judds.

On the plus side you shouldn't be liable for the 30% tax, having won less than $5K above the buy-in. :)

Lol yeah the Austrian thing seems to be a massive problem for Aussies. I overheard someone talking to a pokernews reporter about how their country was wrong, the pokernews guy said the wsop.com team do the countries.

When checking Aussie progress during the ME I always look out for the 'Austrian' players too. More often than not they're Aussies.

Yeah no tax on the winnings, got all the cash

There's a 1600 6max at the Venetian tomorrow, the one drop is on at the rio as well but I'm really not keen on it at the moment, we'll see how I feel when I wake up. It'll be a mad house so not sure, might late reg

Thx for the sweat all

Only 15bbs left when we return from break

Shitty level, folded 99s preflop with 20bb and would've secured the double had I shipped it, thought it was close maybe being results orientated

Anyway we'll see if we can start to work on these chip castles

Cool thread, well done on the cash :thumbsu:
Care to expand on this hand a little more?

Cool thread, well done on the cash :thumbsu:
Care to expand on this hand a little more?

I'm in the BB at 1200/2400/400 with 48000~ and table chip leader opens UTG to 5100, next to him flat calls (he had been flatting a lot, don't think he was bad just think he liked playing this guy in position), table fish flats from the CO then it folds to SB who makes it 17k, I squeeze out 99s in the BB

I'm pretty sure I have no fold equity and SBs range should be on the tighter side squeezing into some good/deep stacks OOP. The table was loose enough that I thought there would be plenty of 3bet shipping spots again for me and also there were a few weak BBs that I could raise/fold on profitably so I took the lower variance route and folded

UTG folds so does UTG1, BB calls and flop Q95r, SB has K9 and table fish ha 75s and they get it in, turn is a 5 table fish doubles in a very strange hand

So a bad read by me, but I think the fold is alright with the info I had at the time. The table dynamics certainly changed after that hand though

One drop bad idea, knew I was burning money

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372898701.371230.jpg

s**t at real poker so I'm grinding crazy 4 card poker