2014-15 NCAA Season - MAD MARCH

Remove this Banner Ad

Another solid day and sitting at 99.2%. But it's tomorrow morning when I wake up that I'll actually know if my bracket has promise as I have Michigan State beating Virginia and if MSU go out I'll tumble.

Was hoping Wichita vs Kansas would be an early game but not quite so work will be in the way. :(

Im sitting on 100% with 410 points. only missed on Nova today, but i had Baylor before they went out in the 2nd round. My bracket is ranked 2859 on ESPN. i wonder what it would be without all the people doing 10 brackets.

After the 2nd round i was perfect in both the Midwest and East.

Im going to drop tomorrow. i have Iowa beating the Zags.

Sitting on 330 points at the moment on ESPN, at 72.4%. Not too bad i think for a first attempt. Baylor, VCU, SMU and Iowa State ruined me on that first day, as well as a couple of guesses at upsets (Wofford and Ole Miss).

Have tipped a minor upset in West Virginia over Maryland tomorrow, so hopefully i can climb the rankings with that one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wichita State beating KU is good for the Irish.. I think we match up quite well against them.

My Bracket is beyond screwed.. Nova and Virginia bowing out caps off a miserable weekend as far as paperwork goes, but been a great few days of games :thumbsu:

after the MSU win i was still at 100% and in the top 1000 brackets, then Kansas, Maryland and Iowa lost. now im at 99.6% and ranked 48000 :(

The one time i expect the Zags to choke they win.

Still above me. I'm down to 99.1% after the Kansas and Maryland losses. I had the Zags winning.

But for me my overall performance will all come down the how far the Spartans get, as I have them going all the way to the Final.

Still above me. I'm down to 99.1% after the Kansas and Maryland losses. I had the Zags winning.

But for me my overall performance will all come down the how far the Spartans get, as I have them going all the way to the Final.

I have lost Iowa and Kansas from my elite8 teams and had Iowa going to the final 4, but all the others are still alive for me.

CBE2moLWYAAXKo9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back