2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

To try and cut down on the ammount of SO's it has been announced that OT will now be 3 on 3 hockey, pretty good move. Would of liked to see them take it a step further and play 7 minutes of OT not 5

I am a Cleveland Browns fan, an Essendon fan and a Parramatta Eels fan.
Pain is all I know ;)

Thanks, I'll keep on a look out for him.
The other one I considered was the Philadelphia Flyers, purely because of Always Sunny.
Similar, Essendon and Eels fan but follow the Caps, Knicks, Skins and Yankees in the US. All apart from the Yankees have given me pain for the best part of my life

Similar, Essendon and Eels fan but follow the Caps, Knicks, Skins and Yankees in the US. All apart from the Yankees have given me pain for the best part of my life

Oh dude. Sometimes we make poor decisions. However, I'd prefer that than being a bandwagoner! Nailed the Yankees thing mate :) Redskins weren't that bad earlier on. Knicks were good in the 90s

Oh dude. Sometimes we make poor decisions. However, I'd prefer that than being a bandwagoner! Nailed the Yankees thing mate :) Redskins weren't that bad earlier on. Knicks were good in the 90s
Yankees thing was just by chance.
Grandparents visited the US when I was a kid, they brought my younger brothers back some mickey mouse ears and other crap from Disneyland. I got a Yankees cap and Knicks singlet so adopted them as my sides, that was early 80's. Dont reckon ill ever see the Knicks or Caps win anything, Yankees should come good in a few years and the Skins are just a rabble

Haha damn grandparents!
Don't know much about the Caps. Being new to NHL compared to every other sport.
However I can see the Knicks kicking off, they have too many fans and are such a recognizable franchise to not gain success one day.

Poor Yotes. Pound puppies just needing a good home.

Q7Hds1W.jpg

Do you guys give the Penguins a chance to play better next season and go deep into the Stanley Cup Finals with the trades we have made this off season.

Do you guys give the Penguins a chance to play better next season and go deep into the Stanley Cup Finals with the trades we have made this off season.

Will gun it in the regular season before being knocked out in the first/second round of the playoffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can win the cup next year. Silly to think they cant.

They get their number 1 defenseman back as well as adding one of the best goal scorers in the league.

Will be one of the top 3 in the east next season

How's their bottom 6?

They can win the cup next year. Silly to think they cant.

They get their number 1 defenseman back as well as adding one of the best goal scorers in the league.

Will be one of the top 3 in the east next season

3rd in the East won't be able to deal with the top 5 in the West

HFboards called they want their west is best elitist attitude back.

The only sure thing about final standings for 15/16 is that the over achieving Calgary Flames won't be making the playoffs.

Their defence has improved, and their young players will only get better?

HFboards called they want their west is best elitist attitude back.

The only sure thing about final standings for 15/16 is that the over achieving Calgary Flames won't be making the playoffs.
if they had just sat on their butts and talked about how it was leadership and grit and fighting that got them into the playoffs, this would be a chance. Instead they picked up Dougie, Frolik & will have Bennett all season, so there's improvement towards the top lines of the team. They could still miss, but it's not the near certainty of the Avs this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back