2014-15 Pero Cameron Super League

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree 100% with Tiger Fan. I don't think you can have keepers that are excluded from the draft and then all of a sudden they become available at some random point in the draft. Totally unfair to anybody that wanted Barnes..........

Don't think the Harrison Barnes example in isolation is such an issue, but if you allow this now, you open up a can of worms for future years. Guys might start changing their minds about keepers at the top end of the draft and then it could really turn ugly.

Jesus! Settle down lads. Was happy to wait anyhow but figured I ask the question just in case.
I'll just wait a couple of weeks till he takes Iggy's starting spot and wait for the trade offers to come flooding in.

Jesus! Settle down lads. Was happy to wait anyhow but figured I ask the question just in case.
I'll just wait a couple of weeks till he takes Iggy's starting spot and wait for the trade offers to come flooding in.
You cray, cray. Iggy is a star.

Was a sarcastic comment (coz Barnes is pretty shite), but Iggy is an average fantasy baller these days.
He could improve now that he's over his hamstring issue and the offense might be more creative. I actually though Barnes looked as good as he has since his rookie playoffs performance in the one preseason game I saw. Seemed less hesitant anyway.

He could improve now that he's over his hamstring issue and the offense might be more creative. I actually though Barnes looked as good as he has since his rookie playoffs performance in the one preseason game I saw. Seemed less hesitant anyway.
All the talk was positive which is why I took a flyer on him but I reckon he's been convincingly overtaken by Draymond Green.

I had Iggy last year and he laid an egg. Left a bad taste in my mouth hence my distaste for his fantasy game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back