News 2014 AFL Fantasy closed - looking for ways to find 2014 scores

Remove this Banner Ad

My point was ill go in any league if im required to fill numbers

Probably should just say so then.

Didnt take long did it

Nope. But you get that around here.

Your the only one I think that thought that was the point you were making #tapemeasure
Fair enough at least its cleared now as to my intentions

There we go! Now that's sorted.

On topic - I still haven't got a reply to my email, so it looks like I'll just enter as a "new" player.

And which team would they choose?

So many questions.
Not really. Most people would have used the same log in - I did. If you logged in with last years details and changed your email in settings (which you can do) then you're still linked. If you connected to FB or Twitter, there's another link. If you didn't do any of these things then God help your soul and you deserve to have lost last years stuff :)

Let me rephrase that. :p

Which of KA's teams would they choose?

I wouldn't want my 'teams' in a history section, I want my overall rank and maybe be able to custom the list, ie. Top West Aussies or Top Freo supporters from previous seasons. It's easy for them to do i'm sure, they do save all our personal details from year to year, why not a few more numbers??

I contacted Fantasy and got this response
View attachment 104014

They should have added it to their list last year when I suggested it :p Oh well.

I cant see how there will be a history thing. Just dont see how it works.

Well if you change your e-mail obviously your previous teams wouldn't show. I think it'd be really cool for them to save your teams and scores from previous years...sometimes I forget who I had. Would be pretty easy to implement from a usability point of view.

If you don't have a screenshot, go here and enter in the email address you used for AFL Fantasy on 2014 and also your 2014 team name.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/preferences

Note that these fields are confidential and not visible to other users.

If you don't have a screenshot, go here and enter in the email address you used for AFL Fantasy on 2014 and also your 2014 team name.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/preferences

Note that these fields are confidential and not visible to other users.
What happens from there Jiska

I just did this, however i wasnt in a bigfooty league last year, so im not sure how this works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back