Leagues 2014 BigFooty AFL Fantasy Division 7 (FULL)

Remove this Banner Ad

The top three have received an invite but haven't joined (unless I've massively stuffed up here).

mike262
Norx
RBW_007

These three are yet to respond in this thread.

shakenbake
Pies_Back2Back

The rest are all good :thumbsu: :footy:

ShakeNBlake is the one you are after. I will send him a PM now to notify him.

I have replaced Pies_Back2Back with Jars458. I will send him a PM now to notify him.

Pies_Back2Back, if read this before the start of the season and wish to still join a league then PM me and I will see what I can do.

There is a problem with viewing the Head to head fixtures and ladder... Anyone else experiencing the same problem? I can't seem to see anything. It's coming up as..... League is not scheduled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens then is that we have too many players to have a full season. Butler should we change it to a 16 person league? That means one person has to leave..

I thought this league was full? Maybe send me the league code and I will join to get a full league. The season should still run fine despite its late start.

For a period of time it was. We added Warnie (Warne Dawgs), now he can't be removed. If two people leave and we have 16 and start from round 4 it works. I'm happy to leave and join another league, no big deal.

For a period of time it was. We added Warnie (Warne Dawgs), now he can't be removed. If two people leave and we have 16 and start from round 4 it works. I'm happy to leave and join another league, no big deal.

We can't really just boot 2 people.

So what happens if the league stays as is?

I presume it just continues as being un-scheduled. It's because the creators decided to not fill leagues if they weren't full at the start of the season, unlike other years. Are there any leagues not full? Me and one other person could leave this one and join another one? Or we could just leave it.

Butler

So it seems with the addition of Warnie we have a full league and fixtures (which I can't see in advance). I'm even able to access scores from last week and this week and see who won and lost. But for some reason it still comes up with "league not scheduled" and it doesn't show us a ladder. What I can do is make a ladder and update it every week in Excel with all the necessary stats so at the end of the year, when the Bigfooty ladder is made, Division 7 isn't left out. Yes/no?

Ok, just got a reply from the guys at Fanhub or whatever they're called. The league has been started as of tonight and the last two round disregarded in terms of points and leagues. However, the downside of this is that we do not have a finals series. They have totally misunderstood my email (all I wanted was to know if they could put a ladder in ffs) and basically restarted our league. At least we have proper fixtures now though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back