Remove this Banner Ad

Mezzoculo

Accurate. Brilliant. Unlikely.
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
We can check the lockout status by going to the settings tab on the league page and scrolling down to Lineup Change Lockout line.
Our league is set to 'First Saturday Game' for full lockout (changed from First Game of Round because we hassled Jeremias last week to accommodate the Thursday night game).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kensa Carter

Team Captain
May 8, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Crispy! I like the kid. He looks like he could be my little brother.

But not backing him in for Ult footy this year. If this was a keeper league though..

Let me know if that's in the ballpark. Happy to keep talking. Trades are hard in this game. :thumbsu:

Always happy to talk trades. But I can tell you that isn't in the ballpark - a 90ppg forward is far more valuable than a 90ppg mid - even if it is likely that the forward will drop around 5-10 points with the mid capable of increasing by a similar amount. Let's take it to PM for future discussions.

Whaddya know, I'm the new league leader! Time to reap the rewards...

The rewards include crashing back down to earth when the real stuff starts. ;)

Very tight race for finals with 7 of the 10 teams fighting it out for the 6 finals spots.

I'm sitting nicely in 3rd place having knocked off top spot for you. Confident I can go deep with the most points for thus far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back