Best & Fairest 2014 Crichton Medal- BigFooty Table (or tables!)- Expressions of interest here!

Remove this Banner Ad

What about that guy I effectively told to **** off for no good reason after the WCE game?

He seemed personable enough.
?? You'll have to be more specific, you were pretty drunk :p

Are you drunk now?

tumblr_mjezmhPhH61relxa7o1_500.gif

...I'm always drunk."

I've just got back from overseas and am looking at booking for 5.
If you want to nominate my name as well as yours, we might get the tables together. I think we have 7 on our table so far.

Ok people, I got the below email today (as I am sure we all did).

The Crichton Medal is only two days away! Below are the final details for the event. Please forward on to all of your guests.

**Please note the updated times below.

Date: Wednesday 1st October 2014

Time: 7pm for 7.30pm
Venue: Crown Palladium
8 Whiteman St
Southbank, Melbourne VIC 3006
Dress code: Lounge Suit, ladies cocktail
Parking: Please click here for directions and parking to Crown Palladium

Silent Auction Now Open

Start bidding now on our large collection of holidays, experiences, memorabilia and much more.

Closes at 11pm on Wednesday 1st October.

Click here to start bidding

Click on the register button to submit your details and commence bidding.

Signing Session

There will be a signing session with the full playing group in the River Room from 6.45pm – 7.15pm. Only merchandise purchased on the night can be signed, and will be limited to one item per person.

Bomber Shop

The Bomber Shop will be in attendance providing an opportunity to purchase official merchandise directly from the club before, during & after the event. 2014 guernseys reduced to $90 PLUS a FREE Crichton medal pin. 25% off all memorabilia. EFC Collectable album for $50 (valued at $495) with every piece bought.

We look forward to sharing the evening with you.

Kind regards,

Essendon Events Team

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, it has been pushed back by an hour or something?!?! Anyway, let's all meet at The Atrium bar. I will be getting there at about 5:30 - 6pm I think. The event opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start, so drinks will be served in the Palladium lobby from 7pm based on last year.

So, it has been pushed back by an hour or something?!?! Anyway, let's all meet at The Atrium bar. I will be getting there at about 5:30 - 6pm I think. The event opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start, so drinks will be served in the Palladium lobby from 7pm based on last year.

That'll do fine.

Be warned, I intend to bring a whole bunch of smooth mother****erness with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a second there I thought you meant Choco, which would be very much a picture of Sean Connery signed by Roger Moore.

A 32 jumper signed by Jobe or a Melbourne Hawks jumper joined by Don Scott would be the kind of thing that interest me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back