List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Prospects

Who do you want with our first selection in the National draft?

• Peter Wright

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • Patrick McCartin

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Sam Durdin

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. We only got to play all of GWS, Melbourne and Brisbane once too.

In terms of a fair fixture, the fact that we played the two teams below us last year only once each is simply laughable.

Elliot Le Grice as a development KPD on the Rookie List; anyone with me?

195cm KPP who models his game on Sam Fisher, has genuine 'swingman' cred but sees himself as a CHB. Runs a 14.6 beep test.

Check out Shaun's interview with him on truezebras.
I'm with you all the way Barrels! Definitely a solid option to hang on to for three years, if not earlier! Has the tools to make it

Hey Uncle Barrels Your boy Reece is now at #7 in Kinghtmare's updated Phantom!

He's even made it onto the Power Rankings 'Potential A Grader' list!

(apologies if this has already been discussed- I'm getting a bit lost between the draft thread & the trade/draft/FA thread).

That's not good, we wanted him as our secret 2nd rounder. Barrel's put him out their when we could have Jack Darlinged him.:)

(apologies if this has already been discussed- I'm getting a bit lost between the draft thread & the trade/draft/FA thread).
This sort of news is dangerous for his health... Proceed with caution

Yeah - I still cant work out the difference between the 2 threads. I go from one to the other each time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sort of news is dangerous for his health... Proceed with caution
:D

Now at #5!

Apologies ahead of time to the Mods or whomever split them. I am sure there was a reason but as the season draws to a close perhaps we can join them again?

Agreed, it's becoming a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest.

Merge, merge, merge, merge, merge, merge, merge, merge

Righto draft watchers... The bride is off on a girls' weekend, and like any good internet-based wannabe draft know-it-all, I'm using probably the last or my precious pre-baby free time to go watch a football match I have absolutely no genuine stake in.

So, in an effort to justify it to myself, I'm going to make a job of it and post some reviews and impressions of some of the prospects.

Aside from the blindingly obvious (my boy RM and Peter Wright), who do you want me to keep an eye out for?

Disappointed that I won't be at this one, a huge game in the comp with a lot of quality players out there. For Calder, Stillman, O'Kearney, Cavka, Wright, Ahern, Wunhym and Foster are the ones to watch. For Northern, McDonagh, Castagna, Langford, Ballard, Macpherson and of course Reece McKenzie.

First impressions of my boy; needs an AFL summer's fitness (no surprises there) and isn't particularly 'around the ground' quick. Second efforts decent. Leads are quick and good though, and is suffering from his team mates blazing away instead of hitting the lead...

He's a monster of a kid.

Also, only been up my way once, but Peter Wright just moves beautifully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back