Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

What are thoughts on Josh Simpson?
Gun. He should get a few more games (especially if Walters is out all season), but he's likely to be the sub in a few of them. He won't score heavily until he starts on the field. I'd wait until he's tearing it up and is named on the field before grabbing him.

Hey guys, apologies as it's a latish question with your game tomorrow; I noticed someone in my draft league released Mundy, and as I'm a big fan I thought this was madness until I saw he was subbed last week. I didn't get to see the game last week so I'm wondering if there's any injury concerns or anything? Or should I go with my gut and jump straight on him? Thanks in advance

Hey guys, apologies as it's a latish question with your game tomorrow; I noticed someone in my draft league released Mundy, and as I'm a big fan I thought this was madness until I saw he was subbed last week. I didn't get to see the game last week so I'm wondering if there's any injury concerns or anything? Or should I go with my gut and jump straight on him? Thanks in advance
Subbed off with concussion, if he plays (which he should as he's been named) he'll be fine.. Unless he goes arse to face with McPharlin again.

Subbed off with concussion, if he plays (which he should as he's been named) he'll be fine.. Unless he goes arse to face with McPharlin again.

Cheers. I'll pick him up then, hopefully no one else has spotted him being dropped

Jump on him quicker than Ricky N would jump on KD.

Hey guys, thoughts on Clancee Pearce please? He's played two games back from injury now... would you be expecting increased output in the next few weeks? Is he playing a potentially high-scoring role?

Ibbotson back this week? Have him in my draft league and thought he would be down for ages but apparently played in the 2's last week?

Ibbotson back this week? Have him in my draft league and thought he would be down for ages but apparently played in the 2's last week?

Still having issues with his shoulder by all accounts, so it is doubtful he'll be back really soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am having major problem with Dreamteam Classic which has blocked me from Reverse Changes. Could someone please help me?

What's Sylvia's numbers in the wafl been like and what position would he play in Freo's side? I was reading an article today suggesting he is close to getting the nod to play in the seniors. I've got him on my bench in my SC Draft team.

What's Sylvia's numbers in the wafl been like and what position would he play in Freo's side? I was reading an article today suggesting he is close to getting the nod to play in the seniors. I've got him on my bench in my SC Draft team.
Struggling in the WAFL to be honest mate. With Crozier out of form and reports that Ballas may have a broken jaw, theres a chance he may get picked soon, although it wont be based on form. If possible, I'd suggest trading him for another player.

Trade him, doesn't look close to getting a game based on form alone and if he did get a game I can't see him playing well.

Hey guys. I'm having a crack at the SC R9 weekly, which looks like it'll involve getting in a sub-$111k defender. Obviously there's no-one crying out to be picked, but do you reckon Tom Vandeleur has any prospect of getting a game any time soon? Ideally I wouldn't want to wait until Ross gives half the team a spell before finals ;). Cheers!

Hey guys. I'm having a crack at the SC R9 weekly, which looks like it'll involve getting in a sub-$111k defender. Obviously there's no-one crying out to be picked, but do you reckon Tom Vandeleur has any prospect of getting a game any time soon? Ideally I wouldn't want to wait until Ross gives half the team a spell before finals ;). Cheers!

No freo people, but Nathan Bock looks likely to play this week and should be around that price.

No chance this season.
No freo people, but Nathan Bock looks likely to play this week and should be around that price.
Bugger. Thanks guys.

For what it's worth, Bock is $200k and I think was being looked at by ASADA for the same gear Sandor Earl got pinged for - might give him a miss for the moment!

If I could please ask 2 questions guys:
1.if Sandi was to miss a few games do u think Clarke or Griffin would be the Number 1 ruck?
2. I saw the posts about Sylvia above, any chance we could see him soon after his 3 goals & 6 tackle effort in his last WAFL outing?

Thanks a lot. If u have any Tigers questions, fire away!

If I could please ask 2 questions guys:
1.if Sandi was to miss a few games do u think Clarke or Griffin would be the Number 1 ruck?
2. I saw the posts about Sylvia above, any chance we could see him soon after his 3 goals & 6 tackle effort in his last WAFL outing?

Thanks a lot. If u have any Tigers questions, fire away!
1. Griffin and Clarke would split the load, but Griffin would probably get bigger SC and DT points if the 2 played together. Moot point as Sandi is running fine and no sign of injury.
2. No chance soon, maybe in 3-4 weeks time with lack of WAFL games to push selection. May get called upon if the injury gods send us a plague.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back