Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

What's people take on Mayne? Can he get back to his production last year? Will the next 4 games, which are against weak opponents, benefit his output?

Morning Gents, sorry for the intrusion just a quick question. What are Sandi's chances of being a late rest against the Dee's? thanks

Morning Gents, sorry for the intrusion just a quick question. What are Sandi's chances of being a late rest against the Dee's? thanks

He traveled, and the only emergency that travelled I know of is Crozier.

98% sure he will play this week, although he could be rested later in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Gumbleton get a new contract at the end of the year? I have him in this SC Keeper league at the moment, is he worth keeping on? Will he get a game soon?

Is is worth holding onto Ibbotson in my draft league? The articles (and Lyon) are very vague saying he'll miss anywhere from 2 weeks to over a month so your gut feelings are fine with me.

2-4 weeks, so there is a chance he could only miss 1 more game with the bye coming up.

I would hold him and plan for him to miss 2 games.

Hi guys

What are Morabitos chances of starting on the weekend? Also is he chance to play the rest of the season, or is he just keeping a spot warm for one of your injured players.

Hey guys. What's the go with Sandi? Is he just being rested or has he got an actual back injury and needs to be traded out? Thanks in advance

Hi guys

What are Morabitos chances of starting on the weekend? Also is he chance to play the rest of the season, or is he just keeping a spot warm for one of your injured players.
IMHO Mora will be sub unless we make a late change to the side and he may be given a full game.

Hey guys. What's the go with Sandi? Is he just being rested or has he got an actual back injury and needs to be traded out? Thanks in advance
There isn't a back injury and he was just listed as back soreness. He's been carrying a big load in the ruck all year. We would just be giving him the 2 weeks off before reutrning against Carlton at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back