Opposition Camp 2014 finals - "the view from the hill"

Redleg Crow

Premium Gold
May 26, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Talk about making a poor decision. What an idiot Gunston was in leaving.

Has only managed to play in 3 grand finals and win 2 premierships since he left us.

On a serious note he is only 22 years old at the moment. Scary that he has kicked 24 goals in 9 finals.

F*** that makes me angry.
Is it true he would have stayed if we paid him more money? Heard he wanted $30,000 a year more? Surely that can't be true??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Had Hawks at 4.45 to win by more than 15, happy days after Buffering last night. Also had Shiels for the first goal....... A-HOLE !!!!!!!!!

Hawks were just miles too good, its great for us to watch and aspire to be like that. Now the real stuff begins, bring on the new coaching staff

Rotayjay

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I could not be happier with the result today. I was 70% certain that the Swans would get up, but Hawthorn showed their resilience and heart. They are certainly not my second team, but I congratulate them on back-to-back flags.

Premierships are earned, not bought.

footy4ever

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
I picked Sydney by 4 goals before the match :eek:

Been an amazing performance by Hawthorn. Can't help but wonder what would have happened if Port had gotten over the line last week.
If hawks had played this way last week, Port wouldn't have been anywhere near a chance. It says something for having a week's rest before playing a preliminary Final. If you have a ton of injuries and you want the time for recovery, then the week off is a good thing, but in most cases I've always seen it as an interruption and an invitation to be defeated by a lesser team.

WheresGroomgone

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Panthers, Double Blues
A mate posted a twitter from Kane Cornes stating "How depressing was that" or something, the replies by the Port zombies is incredible - they actually believe that today proves they are the best team in the league because they were robbed against the Hawks.

They are freaking delusional.

The reason they got close to Hawthorn was because the Hawks hit safe zone and started cruising - this bandwagon is out of control!

footy4ever

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
A mate posted a twitter from Kane Cornes stating "How depressing was that" or something, the replies by the Port zombies is incredible - they actually believe that today proves they are the best team in the league because they were robbed against the Hawks.

The reason they got close to Hawthorn was because the Hawks hit safe zone and started cruising - this bandwagon is out of control!
Excuse me while I vomit from laughing so much. Port would have been crushed by Hawks if Hawks had played anywhere near their capability.

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt

The only reason they were close in the first place was because of the soft Monfries free that got them back in it. The HTB against Moore evened it up.

VSTone

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
What a dominant performance from the Hawks today!

the way they threw the pill around today was just sublime...Well Done!

Top Bottom