2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Nineteen - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (21-23 November 2014)

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
So, it this the longest time between world championships? 6 years? Who can tell me before I look it up...

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
hahaha I swear I just saw HAM say "This tastes like s**t" when drinking the rose water hahaha

Before today, he might not have won any championships had it not been for some Glock "generosity".

2008 should have gone to Massa.

Bitter, much?

What about 2007?

Fact remains, he was the better driver this year and a well deserving double world champion.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
From an Aussie perspective it was good to see Dan do a number on Vettel. That was worth watching the season for alone.

Danny has comprehensively beaten Vettel and it's a shame Seb is off to Ferrari because it robs us of the chance to see if Vettel could somehow fight back.

Fantastic stuff this 2014 season. So many fears it would be dull, but it turned out to be a cracker!
Its funny it has been equal measures dull and thrilling. Dull in that barring Merc failures, noone else could win all year, regardless of the quality of the racing in the field that can get boring fast like Vettel and his supreme domination of the second half of last year. But there has been so many other great stories and sadly the horrible one of Bianchi.

Back