Resource 2014 Geelong finals ticket information and questions

Remove this Banner Ad

god I need a drink got thrown off 3 times so went from the wing to M55.

Took 45 mins, I don't want to buy a badge or insurance and ticking te 1 ticket per membership was a pain in the bum.

GO CATS!!! PLZ becuase my stress levels are a worry.

That rubbish is ****ing ridiculous. Badge... insurance... 3 TICKS FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. OMFG JUST GIVE ME THE ****ING TICKETS YOU ASSHOLES.

:D

We were having trouble organising cash into a credit card account. So we went to GPAC to get tickets.

We would have been in the queue from 9:00 till 10:10 and despite being close to the front of the queue we didn't get served.

So I rushed to the Bendigo bank deposited the money and proceeded to buy our tickets through the app (whilst still in the queue, lol)

First attempt we got timed out just as I had entered the credit card details:mad:.

So tried again and got half forward wing M15.

Bloody hell getting finals tickets is stressful, but it doesn't help when every person spends a couple of minutes stuffing about trying to pick what seat they want. One woman was there getting tickets for 10-15 minutes.:eek:

Gave this Richmond supporter in the queue the idea of the app, as Richmond only get 10000 seats at the AO which is never going to satisfy the 60000 members. In the end his mate in Prague got him tickets through the website quicker than any of us could here in Australia. Go figure:rolleyes:

Omg, yeah they give you 8 minutes? Imagine if your internet drops out -nothing to do with ticketek- oh the stress of it all.

Omg, yeah they give you 8 minutes? Imagine if your internet drops out -nothing to do with ticketek- oh the stress of it all.
I was more worried about my iPhone crashing as it does every now and then. talk about piss poor timing. All good though.... feel for those still trying to get tickets.

I was more worried about my iPhone crashing as it does every now and then. talk about piss poor timing. All good though.... feel for those still trying to get tickets.

I really thought I would have missed out on that sole bay, category 7 on Level One. Love how most people love sitting on the wing >>> behind the goals. Go ahead, sit there suits me fine! :thumbsu:

I never said they couldn't do what they want.

Im just judging them for being cowardly supporters.

Our coach and captain publicly claimed they need us to attend the game. Defy their wishes all you want. Its a free country, but its not a free club. They do allow peahearts to obtain memberships, unfortunately.

Lol...

Anyone find it slightly stupid that gen pop gets ticket access before AFL members?

If we dont get our preferred bay then we must lower ourselves to mingle with the great unwashed after they have taken the best spots?

But don't you have your own section for AFL members? So it doesnt matter what other tickets go on sale, you'll have access to the GSS area you are always in?

Edit: oh yeah sorry, I get what you're saying. IF you dont want to sit in the AFL members area, people without memberships have taken up other spots you might have chosen.

Anyone find it slightly stupid that gen pop gets ticket access before AFL members?

If we dont get our preferred bay then we must lower ourselves to mingle with the great unwashed after they have taken the best spots?

So you class collingwood supporters in there as washed? My daughter went with collingwood members when we played them and they were scared and then remembered they had to sit in front of these all year.

We were having trouble organising cash into a credit card account. So we went to GPAC to get tickets.

We would have been in the queue from 9:00 till 10:10 and despite being close to the front of the queue we didn't get served.

So I rushed to the Bendigo bank deposited the money and proceeded to buy our tickets through the app (whilst still in the queue, lol)

First attempt we got timed out just as I had entered the credit card details:mad:.

So tried again and got half forward wing M15.

Bloody hell getting finals tickets is stressful, but it doesn't help when every person spends a couple of minutes stuffing about trying to pick what seat they want. One woman was there getting tickets for 10-15 minutes.:eek:

Gave this Richmond supporter in the queue the idea of the app, as Richmond only get 10000 seats at the AO which is never going to satisfy the 60000 members. In the end his mate in Prague got him tickets through the website quicker than any of us could here in Australia. Go figure:rolleyes:

An allocation of 10,000 for travelling interstate supporters actually seems quite generous to me. I probably wouldn't have even bothered looking for an away SA/WA final, would have just assumed I was no chance.

An allocation of 10,000 for travelling interstate supporters actually seems quite generous to me. I probably wouldn't have even bothered looking for an away SA/WA final, would have just assumed I was no chance.
I agree. It was more a comment that given Richmond's supporter base you would be lucky to get a ticket therefore wouldn't be able to satisfy them all (so being able to get tickets quickly would be essential). He already had the flights and yet it was quicker to get tickets in Prague than at ticketek outlet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worse than Hitler!? Oh that is quite cold :(

Well I'll sit with you next final (yes we get a second chance :thumbsu:) ok?

Sure no worries.

Have you got like that app on your smart phone? Apparently that is way easier than using internet. Perhaps you can actually get the tickets then...

In your dreams ticketek, if, after putting me through the hoops
you think I'm spending one extra second on your stupid survey.

Went back in to see what's up now, and they're flogging either
M10 next to the pooey cheer squad or in the Gods (Q)

Happy with P11, level3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back