2014 HoF Thread. *Raw Spoilers throughout*

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
well with The Ultimate Warrior being announced for the 2014 'Hall of whoever the hell we can find that doesnt hate vince/vince doesnt hate him/needs some money and was at some point involved somehow in wrestling to have a nice feel good evening and help sell a few more WM DVDs' i thought we may as well start a thread

let the complaining about who does or doesnt "deserve" to go in to a Hall of Fame that (above things aside) doesnt have a single criteria begin.

inb4randysavageowenhart

Ultimate Warrior (Confirmed)
Scott Hall
DDP
Jake Roberts
Lita
Paul Bearer
Goldberg

I think this would be a good HOF class! It has a lot of big name but like I've previously said, Last year's HOF had heaps of big names!
Also I reckon Randy Savage will headline next year's HOF!

There are rumours that the first ever WrestleMania main event will be inducted into the HOF this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently CM Punk and a few others are pushing hard for Savage to get inducted this year.

I reckon they should induct Savage next year! He's too big of a name not to headline a HOF class.

There has to be at least 1 spot in the HOF for a celebrity. I reckon it'll be Mr.T!

This might be left field but what about Paul Haymen, when you look at the work he has done for WWE and the industry its very impressive.

Has managed the Original Midnight Express, " Mean" Mark Callous ( Undertaker ) Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, Steve Austin, Larry Zbyszco, Sabu, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesner, Dudley Boys, CM Punk, Ryback, Curtis Axel.

In the last 15 years he has also been a commentator, General Manager of Smackdown plus all the associations with ECW.

Is awesome on the mic and his skills as a heel manager are one of the best every seen, the only issue is the relationship between him and Vince.

This might be left field but what about Paul Haymen, when you look at the work he has done for WWE and the industry its very impressive.

Has managed the Original Midnight Express, " Mean" Mark Callous ( Undertaker ) Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, Steve Austin, Larry Zbyszco, Sabu, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesner, Dudley Boys, CM Punk, Ryback, Curtis Axel.

In the last 15 years he has also been a commentator, General Manager of Smackdown plus all the associations with ECW.

Is awesome on the mic and his skills as a heel manager are one of the best every seen, the only issue is the relationship between him and Vince.

Definitely. Paul Heyman is simply awesome. One of the most recognizable figures in professional wrestling. Even my mates that don't watch wrestling know who Paul Heyman is!!

WWE currently have a poll asking the fans 'Who should induct Ultimate Warrior in the WWE HOF'

Options are:

Vince Mcmahon
Hulk Hogan
Triple H
CM Punk o_O
Honky Tonk Man o_O
Sgt. Slaughter o_O
Edge o_O
Christian o_O
Papa Shango o_O

Hulk Hogan is leading the poll with 59%.
LOL do realize that Warrior hates Hogan and he ranted on him not long ago?? :p

Well Deserved! :)

2014 HOF Class looks really good this year!

Ultimate Warrior
Jake 'The Snake' Roberts
Lita

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back