Injury 2014 Injury Tracker

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumped well a few times. Even in contests that spun him in the air. Landed fine.

Hands were the issue. Needs to work his way back into touch.

Tex played in the same way in his two SANFL games. He does not want to be in the middle of a big pack going for a mark. He has been pretty careful to avoid situations that could put his knee in jeopardy and that's fair enough.

We need to use him like Lynchy, isolate him on the lead and only kick to him in one on one situations. The problem is that he is a ball magnet and our players just "see Tex, kick to Tex". Over the next 2 months we will be a stronger team if we focus more on JPod and JJ. Tex is a very clever footballer and he will get into goal kicking positions. We just need to be patient and not use Tex as the focus of our forward line.

GOOD NEWS
  • Crouch is likely to play in the SANFL this week
  • Henderson is two weeks away from the SANFL
  • Lynch is 2-3 weeks away

Thats brilliant news, damn I wish we beat s**t teams like Demons and Blues, playing with an almost full strength team in around July onwards is exciting.

Hopefully Crouch plays SANFL this week, which would put him around 3-4 weeks before returning to our side.

Cannot see how VB could play a part of our 2014 season, unless the season is shot in August, it would be a risk to play him in must win games.

Disappointing that Lynch is still probably a month away as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-06-02/injury-update-round-12
No Mackay or Cameron on the injury list. That's good, they both copped knocks on Sunday.
Damaging pair David Mackay and Charlie Cameron both suffered knocks against Gold Coast, but aren’t in any doubt for Sunday’s clash with the Dockers. Young defender Sam Shaw, who has missed a fortnight with a virus, is also available for selection.
Since when does an eye injury give you a limp?
Shaun McKernan should be available after sustaining a poke in the eye in Adelaide's SANFL win over South Adelaide.

Good game on the weekend, you played very good for the first quarter, ok for the second quarter and struggled after that.

I apologise for my intrusion, I would like to know how Jaensch is travelling after the Ballas hit.

I see he played out the game but took a while to get up, and there has been a number of mentions of concussion which I find confusing as he played on.

Any news would be appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back