11 Gold Coast
12 West Coast
13. Carlton
14. Bulldogs
15. GWS
16. Melbourne
17. Brisbane
18. St Kilda

Also wouldn't mind having cash on Mick Malthouse to be the first coach fired in 2014. That list is a complete joke, and he's done absolutely nothing to address their glaring issues since arriving.

I will take that bet. Whatever odds you want I will give them to you.

Still keen? :D

some of these ladder predictions are quite sad. :( if only we were heading for top 4. i think we might be heading for bottom 4. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was before Port had their training run with the traffic cones. Vossy would be happy he aint coach now, Brisbane are screwed. Polec made the right decision.

They are a rabble. But port were there 2 years ago too. Hinkley didn't put that team together, he is bearing the fruits of years of pain and high draft picks. When players return from injury, all won't be as bad as it seems

Interesting season so far. Not much has panned out as I expected.

I did this ladder prediction this morning using the AFL Ladder Predictor. Quite a few changes to the overall ladder to my original prediction, with the top 5 staying the same, except North Melbourne replacing the Crows. Interesting that my ladder prediction has us just missing out on finals. :(
mn21ra.png

Interesting season so far. Not much has panned out as I expected.

I did this ladder prediction this morning using the AFL Ladder Predictor. Quite a few changes to the overall ladder to my original prediction, with the top 5 staying the same, except North Melbourne replacing the Crows. Interesting that my ladder prediction has us just missing out on finals. :(
mn21ra.png
Maybe you've got Norf too high, so inconsistent

Crows are just going to have to beat a couple of top 8 clubs to have any chance, starting with Collingwood their new nemesis. North and West Coast are two others that they should be able to beat. Get Tex, Otto and Senior back and things will be on the up. 6-9th I have us finishing.

Crows are just going to have to beat a couple of top 8 clubs to have any chance, starting with Collingwood their new nemesis. North and West Coast are two others that they should be able to beat. Get Tex, Otto and Senior back and things will be on the up. 6-9th I have us finishing.

Not going to make a prediction yet, but if we get through this week against a responsive Doggies, I believe we will really set ourselves for the Maggies. Beat the Maggies (and I rate us as a fair chance this year), then we need to reassess the situation.

Just had a try with the ladder predictor and I got these results:

1. Geelong
2. Hawthorn
3. Fremantle
4. Collingwood
5. Port Adelaide
6. North Melbourne
7. Sydney
8. Essendon
9. West Coast
10. Richmond
11. Adelaide
12. Bulldogs
13. Gold Coast
14. Saint Kilda
15. Carlton
16. GWS
17. Brisbane
18. Melbourne

Although my tipping hasn't been good so I won't be holding my breath.:p

My Top Eight
1. Fremantle 18-4
2. Sydney 17-5
3. Hawthorn 17-5
4. Geelong 15-7
5. North Melb 15-7
6. Port Adelaide 14-8
7. Adelaide Crows 13-9
8. Essendon 13-9

Week one of the Finals would look like this-
Fremantle v Geelong at Subiaco
Sydney v Hawthorn at the SCG
PORT ADELAIDE v ADELAIDE CROWS at Adelaide Oval
North Melb v Essendon at the MCG
Justinpa1 with the chocolates so far, every team right in the 8 just not quite the right order.

huludicidal - Guy McKenna, Brendan McCartnery and Brenton Sanderson all sacked before Malthouse ;)

Malthouse kept his job despite finishing bottom 6th (equal bottom 4 if you count games won).

Who do you like to get fired first this year?

I think that only 5 coaches would be in any real trouble:

Nathan Buckley: $2.20
James Hird: $2.50
Mick Malthouse: $3.75
Damien Hardwick: $5.50
Brad Scott: $6

(these are the odds I would offer).

Malthouse clearly has a cloak of invincibility despite his and his team's woeful performances.

Buckley has Eddie well and truly testing his gag reflex under the desk.

Hird still has a job despite completely ruining his club. Will team performance even matter if they've stuck with him up until now?

If Hardwick misses the 8 he's gone, it's as simple as that.

Anything less than a prelim for B Scott will be considered a failure.

My money's on Hardwick AFC979810. You?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back