2nds 2014 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lisle kicks 5 and isn't listed in the best lol

Possibly one of those games where he just gets on the end of some good work? I didn't see it, but that might explain it.

He doesn't kick 5 and we still win by 7 goals ... good to see Lester step up and play a good game - Hayes sounds like he's on the right path too.

Apparently the final score was actually Lions 18.12 120 to Southport 6.11 47

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=124130581&c=1-8334-0-283692-0&pool=1

BRISBANE LIONS
Goal Kickers: J. Lisle 5, L. Dawson 2, N. Hayes 2, J. Polkinghorne 2, J. Rayner 2, H. Bertoli-Simmonds , Z. O''Brien , J. Paine , A. Raines , A. McGrath
Best Players: , R. Lester , Z. O''Brien , N. Hayes , H. Bertoli-Simmonds , M. Leuenberger , J. Polkinghorne
Since the Gulf War you haven't been able to trust live TV - assuming that's the correct score, the NEAFL live feed was out by almost three goals. NEAFL scorer must have stepped out for a latte.

ZOB is a difference maker through the middle. Just always where he needs to be. It would be good to see him up his kicking a little in the offseason. Would then be a very handy addition to the midfield unit.
Yeah, looked a class above the rest in terms of ball winning from the vision I saw.

Don't think Polks deserved to be in the bests. Though Paine and Archie showed a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Leuy and Paine when I went for a surf this morning. Man they were up early probably around 6:45am. There footy playing ability might be questioned as of late but there pulling ability shouldn't. The women they were with were absolute stunners my god.

Saw Leuy and Paine when I went for a surf this morning. Man they were up early probably around 6:45am. There footy playing ability might be questioned as of late but there pulling ability shouldn't. The women they were with were absolute stunners my god.

Gotta be a better way to say that. :p

14.11.94 to 5.5.35 according to Ripper, 5 goals to Paine. Golby, McGrath and Hayes pulled up sore too I think?
Thought Paine was more impressive than Lisle last week, but struggled to convert. Good to see him put a few through the middle this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back