Toast 2014 National Draft, pick #50 - Welcome to the Hawks Marc Pittonet

Remove this Banner Ad

Close to BOG in the VFL grand final. Would have named him BOG myself but Mirra got the honours.

Dominated in the air. Crunched them in the clinches.

Has a lot of work to do but I think he can make it. If he doesn't it wont be for a lack of trying. Gives it his all.

Came here to post this. Close to 60 hitouts today, was unstoppable in the ruck, easily could've got the Norm Goss.

He's getting there. Slowly but surely.

Who was the bloody poster banging on about Preuss few weeks back?
I proposed Pruess as a ready-made ruckman that could also provide a goal-square target whilst Lewis developed.

Is that what you’re referring to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so Brant. Still only a baby, most big guys don’t come on until the mid twenties
Needs some games, look what Grundy is doing at 24, mind you Pies force fed him games and he'd played over 50 senior games by Pitts age.

Needs some games, look what Grundy is doing at 24, mind you Pies force fed him games and he'd played over 50 senior games by Pitts age.
I compared him to Grundy early on in this thread. Grundy two years older and with the benefit of having played a lot more senior footy, not saying Pitts would be the same calibre of footy player but it's clear all that is standing in the way of him and being a solid AFL ruck is the opportunity.

I compared him to Grundy early on in this thread. Grundy two years older and with the benefit of having played a lot more senior footy, not saying Pitts would be the same calibre of footy player but it's clear all that is standing in the way of him and being a solid AFL ruck is the opportunity.
Yeah, I'm not saying he can be like Grundy just that we'd want to start getting senior games into him soon.
You need 50-100 as a ruck in general before you really start playing to your potential

Yeah, I'm not saying he can be like Grundy just that we'd want to start getting senior games into him soon.
You need 50-100 as a ruck in general before you really start playing to your potential
Amazing that he's played 68 VFL games now. Expect to see some gains in the seniors next year.

Time to trade on ceglar while he's got currency of sorts

pitto gets game time and we start on the next one at vfl level.

Hes a genuine ruckman with a fairly good tank and understanding of the game it time for AFL challengers he's not going to learn much more in the vfl

Amazing that he's played 68 VFL games now. Expect to see some gains in the seniors next year.
Yep, everyone matures at their own pace, think after this preseason he's ready for a block of games to see where he is at.
His biggest issue getting senior games at the moment is his forward craft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back