Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Name: Connor Blakely
Height: 186cm
Weight: 81kg
Info: Medium midfielder who excels at stoppages and is a prolific ball-winner. Runs all day using his impressive endurance base and has good speed.

BLAKELY-Connor.jpg

Last edited:

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Very happy with this one, looks a rake but that's not the issue at AFL level. Seems very much a natural footballer, the type I like, and I can see him being a comfortable and poised player for us. Reportedly a good bloke too. Also, very good to see a West Aussie finally picked up by his – this guy had West Coast written all over him – though thankfully not on a police report. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Eski3

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2007
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo
Very happy with this one, looks a rake but that's not the issue at AFL level. Seems very much a natural footballer, the type I like, and I can see him being a comfortable and poised player for us. Reportedly a good bloke too. Also, very good to see a West Aussie finally picked up by his – this guy had West Coast written all over him – though thankfully not on a police report. Looking forward to seeing him play.

I love the fact that West Coast picked up a (reportedly) certified knob in Lamb at 32, and we pick up the good bloke in Blakely 2 spots later

Back