Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Billie Selfie Smedts, Dawson drinkdriver Simpson and now this , and there have been even more in the past .. .
One last DQ performance before Xmas ?

WambulanceAustralia.png

Well to be fair, my initial reaction on reading the sentence that he was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, was to imagine a scenario where he was drunk, got into an accident, but left before he could get breathalysed.

So I was relieved when I clicked on the link and read the article, to find out it was this innocuous:
Hartman was returning home to South Australia when the incident happened in St. Peter's late on Sunday afternoon. He clipped a parked car but continued driving. After arriving home and discussing the matter with his father he went to the Murray Bridge police station to report the incident on Monday, and was charged on Tuesday. A court date has yet to be set.

Well to be fair, my initial reaction on reading the sentence that he was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, was to imagine a scenario where he was drunk, got into an accident, but left before he could get breathalysed.

So I was relieved when I clicked on the link and read the article, to find out it was this innocuous:

A rash decision - a poor one and he corrected it.

IF that is the worst that happens to us off the field, lets get 32 more like it.

Nothing to see here. should be thrown out with the old xmas wrapping paper and be nothing by boxing day.

Go Catters

IF that is the worst that happens to us off the field, lets get 32 more like it.

Nothing to see here. should be thrown out with the old xmas wrapping paper and be nothing by boxing day.
Go Catters

Yep, he will be ordered to make restitution, but I would be extremely surprised if he had a conviction recorded for that.

Go Catters
Why can't we fold that used Christmas wrapping, Daz, and add it to the other old Christmas wrapping from days gone by, so we can drag it back out year after year to look at it and talk about it?

Just for a little mental strain before the NY, on our non Geelong site, any interest in an all time "favourite " team of non Geelong players?
Not necessarily the BEST, but those you genuinely enjoyed watching play
FB: C Johnson BL, D Dench NM, B. Doull Car
HB: K Hunter Car, P. Knights Haw, B Pickett Port
C: J Greening Coll, I. Stewart St.K, R Flower Mel
HF: P Carman Coll, P Van der Haar Ess, P Daicos Coll
FF: A Jesaulenko Car, T. Modra Ade, D. Baldock St.K
R: S. Madden Ess, T. Watson Ess, G. Wilson Fitz
IC: M. Blight NM, B. Quinlan Fitz, G Dempsey Foots, J. Krakoeur NM

Just for a little mental strain before the NY, on our non Geelong site, any interest in an all time "favourite " team of non Geelong players?

I enjoyed watching all of those play against anyone except Geelong. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good idea, and bloody good side you've named as well.

Few I could add, Bobby Skilton and Peter Bedford from the old South Melbourne club, Barry Cable, and always enjoyed watching Verdun Howell's duels with Doug Wade, as well as John Heriot for the same reason.

Could probably name several sides to be honest, seen a lot of exciting players during my lengthy time following the greatest game on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back