Wolf Creek
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Zyzz ~ Forever mirin'
Dear Freo
59881_527140567315700_279074754_n_zps3a41fe95.jpg

God I hope the Dawks gets a hiding

I'm hoping a piece of space junk crashes onto the stadium during the game myself and wipes out two of our main competitors. :p

So...

You're not talking about Jack Riewoldt?
WE are not, what about you?
Where does JR fit into this discussion about Nick's heartfelt greeting to his sick sister during his post game interview?

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Sounds like she has some serious medical issue, nice touch by Nick.
Yes, I think the commentators went on with that after the interview and said something about it being a long term thing. Nick said she was the bravest person he knew and he couldn't wait to go and visit her. Good on him! He went up quite a few points in my esteem tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I think the commentators went on with that after the interview and said something about it being a long term thing. Nick said she was the bravest person he knew and he couldn't wait to go and visit her. Good on him! He went up quite a few points in my esteem tonight.
Nick's sister has aplastic anaemia-which is basically cancer without cancer cells-where she can't produce red blood cells or enough platelets. I saw him interviewed about it, where he said she's having regular blood and bone marrow transfusions, and rarely leaves the house or hospital.

He grew on me a whole lot after seeing the more "real" side of him too (& for his efforts in pantsing Freo yesterday ;)).

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: St Kilda.

Am nervous tho re. North- who the hell knows which North team will turn up that Saturday night. :confused:

I know what you mean. The Jekyll and Hyde of the AFL.
After the embarrassment of losing to Carlton they could come out firing and beat Geelong.
They beat top 4 teams and lose to lower teams.
Nothing surprises me when it comes to footy anymore.

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: St Kilda.

Am nervous tho re. North- who the hell knows which North team will turn up that Saturday night. :confused:

Im n=more nervous about which version of us is gonna show up! Totally get what you mean however….

Go Catters

I know what you mean. The Jekyll and Hyde of the AFL.
After the embarrassment of losing to Carlton they could come out firing and beat Geelong.
They beat top 4 teams and lose to lower teams.
Nothing surprises me when it comes to footy anymore.

Am glad we have the "buffer" of the bye in this case then. The embarrassment should wear off a bit, all is forgotten come a fornight's time!!

I still can't believe we are a chance to play in Vic week 1. Was thinking definitely Sydney or Perth this time last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back