Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contender for melt of the century
can anybody tell me how to change the team I support on BF to nobody?
I see some posters have that & I have given up on Freo.
Supporter from day 1 of the club being announced
this was the straw that broke the camel's back
I've indoctrinated my son as well as many students, but enough is enough
to lose a final to a team containing matt the elf who has speed but nothing else white, jared rocky dennis polec, jasper pitard (the pi is pronounced re), nancy hamish heartless, chad ugly man who thinks he is good looking wingard (the guy can play), among others, when we should have been gunning for the flag.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i bought a Freo jumper today
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wore my purple boxer shorts
hawks will smash those megabogans. i mean south australia is the bogan state & they call the port powder puffs, bogans. do their mullets have mullets?
AFL can flock off
Freo can flock off
I'm going to give up my membership as well.
Junior wants 2 keep his, so I'll honour that.
i don't care
hate me all you want
i expect zero likes for this post
those useless procks let that bunch of twerps beat them
umpires always will hurt Freo ( the grey secon d chance goal is a prime example )
my team now is my son's team
he is 14.
hope he doesn't get drafted by west coast of course,
& of course nobody wants 2 live in adelaide,
but now,
i hope he doesn't join the losers at Freo :(:cry:
good luck Freo fans
[/QUOTE]

12530_549343275211898_3688118829067062010_n.jpg

Oh, Freo's side tonight was older on average than ours last night too. Wonder if we'll start seeing "Is Freo's era over?" threads popping up around the place. Somehow I doubt it.

OK BF posters. Now that the elation is subsiding (just a little ;)), do you think Port can knock off the SCUM next week? That would be truly delicious!
Traditionally, the week break is a telling factor in these games. So Hawthorn will go in fav's no doubt. My head says the hawks will win, but my heart wants Port to win so badly I can taste it. :D:p

Well the "last team out of the finals in straight sets" record didn't last very long for Geelong. Wear it with pride for the next twelve months Freo Flogs, Ross Lyin', Spud Dawson, Orc Crowley, and Goblin Ballantyne.
At least ours was on the back end of a dominant era. What's Lyon's and Freo's excuse... Oh yeah a shite style of football!!.

So which young team on the rise is he going to leave freo for?? To deliver them no flags lol

At least ours was on the back end of a dominant era. What's Lyon's and Freo's excuse... Oh yeah a shite style of football!!.

So which young team on the rise is he going to leave freo for?? To deliver them no flags lol
Wherever he goes do you think he'll take his boy Zac with him? What Dawson is to playing is the symbolic epitome of what Lyon is coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Stevens gets in his face with his questions.
Seeing as BT was commentating it's clearly the B team. Sam Lane is the reporter.

Surprisingly humble. C'mon Ross I want a melt! I want a hissy fit!

Go Port. They'll push Hawthorn next week.

For Kenny I'll be going "yeh Port" but im starting to develop a "thing" about their inxs song. Its reminds me of that scene in Major League where the Charlie Sheen picther char comes out to the music of Wild Thing , the female owner just grumbles about hating that frigging song. Yep Im starting to hate that song

Oh, Freo's side tonight was older on average than ours last night too. Wonder if we'll start seeing "Is Freo's era over?" threads popping up around the place. Somehow I doubt it.
What a remarkable and revolutionary 'era' it was culminating in the AFLPA MVP Leigh Matthews Trophy.

At least his first era won a preseason cup! This is one grand night.:)

Freo threads of "Era Over" followed closely by "Next train out of Freo for Ross". Looking for Lyon's in Brisbane aren't they?

Keep em coming pls... Keep em comin

If you insist....

upload_2014-9-13_23-28-11.jpeg

drematime-freo.jpg

image_zps8f9b3a57.jpg

Come on Winty bad example . we cant put up stuff with swearing in it , as much is it may drap a smile to my lips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back