Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsor Dinner - Tuesday 20th May @ Medallion Club, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Always another time
Might solo sponsor him next year, depending on cost

129 per month, gets you the seats and dinning room, 11 game membership + all the events.

If we're getting our resident graphic designer (you've been usurped australian idle, haven't seen any McCartney propaganda pictures lately ;)) involved, it could be interesting, at least.

Its all good. I'll re-stake my claim when the board has its next meltdown. All creative endeavors need a muse.

Until then...I'll just have to console myself in the knowledge that I'm actually BigFooty's resident Rocket Scientist.

Its all good. I'll re-stake my claim when the board has its next meltdown. All creative endeavors need a muse.

Until then...I'll just have to console myself in the knowledge that I'm actually BigFooty's resident Rocket Scientist.
Yeah Good Luck with that! hehehe

I dont think they were family. . They were Chinese. . And from what I heard of the conversation they didnt seem like family.. their surname was Wong.. I could be wrong(didnt meant to rhyme that). Everytime I tried to include lin jong in conversation. .he seemed a bit standoffish. . Which is fair enough.. Everyone is different.
Possibly from Jimmy Wong's in Barkly St, they are Bulldog supporters, photos on the wall of the restaurant for years and famous for their dim sims....

Possibly from Jimmy Wong's in Barkly St, they are Bulldog supporters, photos on the wall of the restaurant for years and famous for their dim sims....
They own a doctors surgery on Roberts St apparently in yarraville

They own a doctors surgery on Roberts St apparently in yarraville
Family lived around the corner from the fore mentioned family. Mum and the kids are rabid doggie fans. Family medical practice. Been there for Donkey's . Jimmy wong's family are also long time Doggie fans. Where a broad church, and it's wonderful

Forgot to mention, it was said in one of the speeches Tuesday night that Footscray will be playing 10 games at the Whitten Oval next year.

Also that next year's dinner will be at edgewater.

Forgot to mention, it was said in one of the speeches Tuesday night that Footscray will be playing 10 games at the Whitten Oval next year.

might be
might....
a huge might. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The edgewater.
The amount of delays on that thing, surprised they announced the walls were going up on tuesday.

Cool was more interested in the Whitten Oval one anyway :)

Just a small oversight Ant_ info we didn't really need....NOT. LOL

Hey Ant_ how come our main board heading (sub-text) still says we are proud sponsors of Christian Howard and Mark Austin?

I'll need to ask to get that changed.

Chief can we please change the forum heading to be "Proud sponsors of Josh Prudden, Mitch Honeychurch & Mark Austin."

Thanks

I'll need to ask to get that changed.

Chief can we please change the forum heading to be "Proud sponsors of Josh Prudden, Mitch Honeychurch & Mark Austin."

Thanks
No wuz bruz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back