Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship Prize Draw - Alex Woodward jumper to be drawn this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of you lot pose the question if they read big footy or not ? :cool:..:p

Funny you should ask.
It actually came up in discussion with Woody. He suggested that maybe he should "check it out"
I suggested he probably shouldn't.

Glad you all had a great evening, gents.

Those who have the jumpers "hostage" can get in touch with me about sending them over to me. I'll make sure you are compensated for postage.

Those who have the jumpers "hostage" can get in touch with me about sending them over to me. I'll make sure you are compensated for postage.
Can i catch up with you at box hill?

Any of you lot pose the question if they read big footy or not ? :cool:..:p

As a matter of fact Dasher, there was a rumour going around at one stage that Isaac Smith liked to check out the boards and I thought it might be interesting to introduce myself if this was true, considering... :D

Alas, he dismissed it as pure myth, but then he did dob Sewelly in as someone who has had a peek and egged me on to speak to him about it. I'm not sure if he was trying to set Sewelly up or not but I didn't get the chance to speak to Mr September to confirm.

As a matter of fact Dasher, there was a rumour going around at one stage that Isaac Smith liked to check out the boards and I thought it might be interesting to introduce myself if this was true, considering... :D

Alas, he dismissed it as pure myth, but then he did dob Sewelly in as someone who has had a peek and egged me on to speak to him about it. I'm not sure if he was trying to set Sewelly up or not but I didn't get the chance to speak to Mr September to confirm.
Issy reads here , trust me ......;)

Drop me a PM mate and give me the details of when and where.
I will do the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew it. My fault, guys. My fault. The players were obviously so overawed by my sheer presence on Tuesday that it proved a major distraction for them in yesterday's game. Who can blame them, really? Hopefully, they'll be able to jump off cloud nine and get in the game next week now that they've had time to get that 'giddy schoolgirl' stuff out of their system...

As well all know by now, my awesomeness is only exceeded by my exceptionally humble modesty, which makes it difficult to accept the following accolades, yet somehow I'll do it. :D After merely one session with our sponsored players, the following has been achieved with, let's face it, anticipated expectations:
  • FACT: Luke Lowden, after being in the wilderness for 5 years, suddenly breaks through for a senior AFL game of footy. Coincidence? I think not.
  • FACT: Jed Anderson, with bung shoulder and all, competes in and wins the Australian Open Arm Wrestling championships, using his weakened arm and all. Unfortunately, the finals clashed with training so he was unavailable for selection this week.
  • FACT: Alex Woodward, on the comeback trail from a couple of slight niggles to his knee over the past couple of years, suddenly manages selection for the Socceroos and is currently training in Brazil for the game against Chile. Unfortunately, the preparation clashed with training so he was unavailable for selection this week.
Ah, if only we were sponsoring Brendon Whitecross, I could have had him on the verge of senior selection as well... Anyway, I can't sit around chewing the fat all day. I have cancer to cure and world peace to achieve. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back