Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship - Prize draw coming up!

Hello again friends.

I'm finally getting some movement from the club on the sponsorship prizes and function, which is in fact next weekend.

Unfortunately, Benwah83 has had to withdraw from attending the function as he will be interstate on the day. So there is another spot up for grabs. In the interests of fairness (mainly to Benwah) I will select another attendee from the prize winners below, so that he can still end up with a prize for his troubles.

Yay! Prizes:

Jumper signed by Howe: ponsdale
Jumper signed by Barry: Blackas87
Team photo poster signed by Howe: d33my
Team poster signed by Barry: CTHORANGE
Sponsorship lapel pins: Show Some Fight, CoDkiller, Dee Won, sivart

Now I don't actually have anything yet, but I will send the items via mail (or potentially by meeting up at a Melbourne game if you want) so if all those winners could please give me a postal address via PM, I will mail the stuff when I have it.

Now from earlier posts it seems that ponsdale, d33my and CoDkiller were all out of the running for the function for various reasons. So I will draw for another spot between Blackas87, CTHORANGE, Show Some Fight, Dee Won and sivart unless any of you guys don't want to go to the function and/or you would rather keep your current jumper/poster/pin prize. Please let me know and I'll do it later tonight.

Cheers

I'm out too sorry. I'm down this weekend,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407305981.026303.jpg

If anyone takes issue to a poster going twice in a row, I won't be offended if you ask for me to be removed from the draw. If not, happy to Bradbury.

Hello again friends.

I'm finally getting some movement from the club on the sponsorship prizes and function, which is in fact next weekend.

Unfortunately, Benwah83 has had to withdraw from attending the function as he will be interstate on the day. So there is another spot up for grabs. In the interests of fairness (mainly to Benwah) I will select another attendee from the prize winners below, so that he can still end up with a prize for his troubles.

Now from earlier posts it seems that ponsdale, d33my and CoDkiller were all out of the running for the function for various reasons. So I will draw for another spot between Blackas87, CTHORANGE, Show Some Fight, Dee Won and sivart unless any of you guys don't want to go to the function and/or you would rather keep your current jumper/poster/pin prize. Please let me know and I'll do it later tonight.

Cheers
I'm out of town so I can't make it do I'll keep the jumper, I'll send you my address

Did the 'from the hand' letters get sent?
Not yet, I think I will be collecting the gear next week and then the letters will go out with that stuff... Or as a PDF to those not receiving anything in the post because I'm a stingy bastard.

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hello again friends.

Cheers

Hey CJ don't worry about me for the function

The Show Some Fight Bradbury is looking increasingly likely.
The only Bradburyesque luck I've had a second time is to be struck by lightning again!*

But you guys are all the losers, I survived!

*May not be in the least bit true.

Back