Competitions 2014 Port Board DT / AFL Fantasy League(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump, still needing players for the VS version.

Yeah six short with the Port Adelaide Real Dream Team league at the moment, so need to get some people to step up lickadee split.

Send me the code if there's still space and I'll join.
Already sent you one on the 3rd of March. Not sure if you joined, but it should be in your inbox.

my fantasy league still has 4 spaces. The name is True Believers and code is U4LYTY69.
Ok, ve joined you and so have some other peeps I know

Damn only just realized I'm in just the 2 dreamteam leagues this year might need to join some random ones, where is the main DT/SC/FF boards?

The two I'm in still have 8-10 spots left in each for those who want to join 815546 (the one Mics talking about above) & the Port DT board 941534.

Damn only just realized I'm in just the 2 dreamteam leagues this year might need to join some random ones, where is the main DT/SC/FF boards?

The two I'm in still have 8-10 spots left in each for those who want to join 815546 (the one Mics talking about above) & the Port DT board 941534.

AFL Fantasy

BF Port Adelaide Div 2 needs 7 people still. I think MrSpeaker is organising that one.

Real Dream Team

The BF Banter League needs 4 - 388878

AFL Fantasy

BF Port Adelaide Div 2 needs 7 people still. I think MrSpeaker is organising that one.

Real Dream Team

The BF Banter League needs 4 - 388878
Cheers datbird I've joined the BF banter league & i'm already in the Div 2 Fantasy league.

If anyone needs another fantasy team to join Portlandia still has spots open & I'm trying to get a private league I'm in to become public so I can fill up the remaining 10 spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed this tweet out of Collingwood re Tom Langdon. RT @paigecardona: Can confirm via text out of the club that Tom Langdon will debut for Collingwood R1. The $117,300 #supercoachDEF/MID ave…He is also DEF/MID for afl fantasy and costs 135500. Got this from the site http://www.scpaige.com.au.

He has slipped straight into my team, replacing Fuller from the Bulldogs, who hasn't been sighted yet.

Great timing from Collingwood.

AFL Fantasy has the Match Day game again this year. First round is Collingwood v Freo and Gold Coast v Richmond.

I have set up a Port Adelaide League if anyone wants to join. It is unlimited players, so essentially a leaderboard.

V2NVN9HN

Been going around the official team websites to check teams. Of the players of interest, Collingwood will be playing Tom Langdon, Taylor Adams and Jarrod Witts, Gold Coast will play Clay Cameron, Jack Martin and Sean Lemmens, Sydney will debut Cunningham, Franklin, Laidler and Rohan, Richmond will debut Ben Griffiths and Matt McDonough.

Importantly, Garrick Ibbotson is injured and Dane Swan has been selected forward, although this does not necessarily mean that is where he will play most of the game. Tom Boyd has not been selected for the Giants

Trying to make a few adjustments to my fantasy team. The site has a message "WE ARE EXPERIENCING VERY HEAVY TRAFFIC AT THE MOMENT" and doesn't even load my team. I think I will leave it till the morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back