3. Andrews
4. Heeney
5. Petracca
6. Blakely
7. Lever
8. Mcgovern
9. Mclean
10. Weller
Good list, was scouting to see if anyone put Brayshaw just off Brownlow night. Would’ve been low key funny

Glad people mature enough not to tho.

Also how Brayshaw outpolled Oliver and Gawn when Brayshaw had like 8 changers/turnovers is beyond me

Ambrosia

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Good list, was scouting to see if anyone put Brayshaw just off Brownlow night. Would’ve been low key funny

Glad people mature enough not to tho.

Also how Brayshaw outpolled Oliver and Gawn when Brayshaw had like 8 changers/turnovers is beyond me
Helmet means the umpires notice every time he gets the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Love doing these

Top 25
1 De Goey
2 Andrews
3 Heeney
4 Brayshaw
5 Petracca
6 Lever
7 T Miller
8 O McDonald
9 Lambert
10 Mclean
11 Weller
12 Steele
13 McGovern
14 Moore
15 Daniel
16 Langdon
17 Wright
18 D Butler
19 Marchbank
20 Maynard
21 Short
22 McKenna
23 ANB
24 D Howard
25 Duggan
26 D Howe
27 Sinclair
28 Cordy
29 Castagna
30 Langford

N Newman A vandenberg and j lonie next

Blokes like cockatoo ahern vickers Willis b Dale gowers Melican all with the ability to get in just need to play more

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Petracca is 186cm, De Goey is 191cm. That is significantly bigger.

De Goey's also shown he can do it onball as well which you'd remember from the Queen's Birthday. To say he's ahead of Petracca and Heeney is an understatement. I don't know why Melbourne and Sydney supporters have so much trouble with this,
I'm pretty confident that if the draft was redone tomorrow, Degoey would go number 1, but if it had have been re-done at the end of one of the previous 3 years, Heeney would have gone number 1. Things can change pretty quickly. There's no need to disparage some bloody fantastic prospects.

Whilst, I think that Degoey is going to be the best forward since Buddy Franklin, I wouldn't put it past Heeney, Petracca, Brayshaw, Andrews or even Darcy Moore going past Degoey in the near future. They're fantastic young prospects.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm pretty confident that if the draft was redone tomorrow, Degoey would go number 1, but if it had have been re-done at the end of one of the previous 3 years, Heeney would have gone number 1. Things can change pretty quickly. There's no need to disparage some bloody fantastic prospects.

Whilst, I think that Degoey is going to be the best forward since Buddy Franklin, I wouldn't put it past Heeney, Petracca, Brayshaw, Andrews or even Darcy Moore going past Degoey in the near future. They're fantastic young prospects.
It's not disparaging to say you think someone is better than someone else. I didn't bag Heeney, I just pointed out that to say that De Goey is a better player than him is an understatement. I think most people would agree with that and so does the open market for that matter.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Love doing these

Top 25
1 De Goey
2 Andrews
3 Heeney
4 Brayshaw
5 Petracca
6 Lever
7 T Miller
8 O McDonald
9 Lambert
10 Mclean
11 Weller
12 Steele
13 McGovern
14 Moore
15 Daniel
16 Langdon
17 Wright
18 D Butler
19 Marchbank
20 Maynard
21 Short
22 McKenna
23 ANB
24 D Howard
25 Duggan
26 D Howe
27 Sinclair
28 Cordy
29 Castagna
30 Langford

N Newman A vandenberg and j lonie next

Blokes like cockatoo ahern vickers Willis b Dale gowers Melican all with the ability to get in just need to play more
No Blakely? Has looked very good early in his career. I expect him to be a David Mundy type down the track.

swiftdog

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Threads like this are the reason people shouldn’t crack it on draft night because their team chose one player over another. I still remember the whinging on the Collingwood board because we chose a ‘vanilla’ midfielder in De Goey over Peter Wright. Pretty safe to say if this draft is redone tomorrow that JDG goes number 1, has potential to be the best player in the comp and plays well on the big stage (hopefully with a few more chances to do it on GF day).

adammania9

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Thread starter #221
I’m stunned at the lack of recognition for De Goey’s three grand final goals. They were all absolutely of the highest order, particularly the first where he ran around two and snapped it straight through the middle. The other two were launches from on the 50 paint that were never in doubt. The man is unbelievable.

Prochard123

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m stunned at the lack of recognition for De Goey’s three grand final goals. They were all absolutely of the highest order, particularly the first where he ran around two and snapped it straight through the middle. The other two were launches from on the 50 paint that were never in doubt. The man is unbelievable.
Most rational people already have him as #1 from this draft what more do u want lol

Danger in Texas

DID I STUTTER?
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, East Side, Knights
1: De Goey
2: Andrews
3: Heeney
4: Brayshaw
5: Petracca
6: Lever
7: Blakely
8: McLean
9: McGovern
10: Lambert
11: Steele
12: T Miller
13: Weller
14: Langdon
15: Short

Tom14

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I mean in general footy talk, not this thread. His grand final goals were all top shelf, but only his first goal has gotten any sort of praise.
He plays for Collingwood. I'll begrudgingly agree that he's probably the top pick in a 2014 re-draft but you want me to think about how good those goals were? No thanks ;)

Top Bottom