Oppo Camp 2014 Sam Kerridge Spud Shield

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely there's a multiplier when you haven't played for a couple of seasons?

I mean we're here to pay homage to the Leagues worst. And as much as Sam is a worthy recipient, gee Wood's game was special.

The rules are flexible enough to permit bonus points for being so hopeless that you haven't played AFL for 800 days or whatever it is.

Yeh definately Wood. Heard him being interviewed on the radio on the way home. He mentioned that he trained for a couple of hours twice a week in the VFL last year and this year he did more training in a day at Carlton. The commentators laughed. Very spudly analysis from him. Will get dropped in 2 weeks.

Continuing the tradition, Cam Wood backs up his stellar game against us by turning the ball over in the dying seconds leading to the winning goal.

An even better performance than Kerridge getting dropped two weeks after kicking six.

Continuing the tradition, Cam Wood backs up his stellar game against us by turning the ball over in the dying seconds leading to the winning goal.

Yep, he went from chocolates to boiled lollies during the bye. He also missed a goal in the 3rd 1/4 that he would have nailed against us.

I also enjoyed Luke Darcy's special comment last night where he noted that unlike in previous games, Carlton were maintaining possession and changing direction a lot last night. I knew the way Carlton had played against us was just a bad dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh Geelong is tough one. Their Perri-Kerri (never forget you Ian) nominee would probably walk into our leadership group.

He's not a spud as such but Shane Kersten could get his first big AFL haul tomorrow night. Geelong are probably planning to clear out the forward line for him.

Got visions of Luke McDonald running desperately to spoil him as Lachie is caught out of position and Scott T has gone kick chasing up field.

Harry Taylor swung forward, scores 4 goals on a backline that gave up goals to Henderspud, Waite and Wood...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back