Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
A few of good defenders this year. I guess McViegh/Mitchell will replace Goddard as the star of the show at the back.

Seen Bartel in a few teams, he's an upgrade target for me, I think this could be the year he starts to drop off so I'd like an early look at him.

I've noticed that 1AW not getting much love this pre-season. He averaged 106 last year FFS! :drunk:

Scott D Thompson?

With so many mids available who are capable of 110+ averages, it's tough for a KP premo Def (albeit 1 that has averaged 100) to get a look in this year. Will be a good POD for sure, but not for me.

A Walker, Mitchell, Bartel & McVeigh lock and loaded! :cool:

Are you doing that thing where you try and push the muppets on everyone and sit back laughing when they appear in half the teams?

Nope, i actually rate ibbotson and he plays in a top 8 side which for my premium / keepers is important

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Vlastuin anybody? $405,200, DPP, potential break-out year....
Been burnt with 2nd year players before...however, I am also stupid enough to repeat past mistakes. :oops: Tempting at that price, but better options available. May as well chuck in another 100k and get a proper premo

Haven't seen Docherty in as many teams lately;

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl.../story-e6frf3e3-1226802205726?from=public_rss

"Sammy Docherty's been injured of late but he was going really well in Arizona by all reports"

Have Hurn at D3 ATM, reckon he can score at ave ~95 IMO, but is priced at 87,

Am thinking that McVeigh (ah you've done it again), Mitchell, Walker, Bartel, Walker will be likely upgrades during season,

Rhyce Shaw?? Training the house down at 299k.. Worth a pre-season look..

He could be but like a lot of other players he is getting on, also I think some of the reason for his price decline is that the SCG is not anywhere near as expansive as the MCG was when he was at the filth. Hence the run and carry game that Shaw has can be easily restricted by opposition teams. Having said that he will still increase in value from 300k, but by how much?

Rhyce Shaw?? Training the house down at 299k.. Worth a pre-season look..

Don't mind him so much but there's too many decent options down back. I'd rather save money on the crap up front.

He could be but like a lot of other players he is getting on, also I think some of the reason for his price decline is that the SCG is not anywhere near as expansive as the MCG was when he was at the filth. Hence the run and carry game that Shaw has can be easily restricted by opposition teams. Having said that he will still increase in value from 300k, but by how much?
Price decline due to injury. Capable of an 80-90 average.

On a somewhat unrelated note has anyone seen that a professional sportsman officially has a name worse than Kade Kolodjashnij? Try the debut season Aussie tennis player Thanasi Kokkinakis

What average would people consider as a pass mark for Matt Suckling?

There is a lot of love for him and I think there is an expectation among a few people that he will average close to 100 but I think he will be more around the 80-85 mark at best - is that enough to consider a R1 spot?

What average would people consider as a pass mark for Matt Suckling?

There is a lot of love for him and I think there is an expectation among a few people that he will average close to 100 but I think he will be more around the 80-85 mark at best - is that enough to consider a R1 spot?

R1 spot? Since when was Suckling a ruck? :p

If you meant D1 then nah, no way. D4 at best I reckon.

I see Suckling averaging about 85-90ish.

Don't think Sucklings a keeper but maybe one of those guys you upgrade towards the end. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back