Position 2014 SC Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think it's a good idea to trade Roughead to Tex Walker? Makes me $120k & it shouldn't be difficult for Tex to match Roughy's output

Anyone think it's a good idea to trade Roughead to Tex Walker? Makes me $120k & it shouldn't be difficult for Tex to match Roughy's output
I'm thinking of doing the same with Pavlich.

Doing the trade allows me to pocket $100k, which is effectively the equivalent of culling a so-so cash cow. Best case scenario is the Walker guns it and proves to be a keeper. Worst case scenario is that he putters along at about the same output as Pavlich, and reaches his price, at which point I can use the cash I made from the original trade to upgrade him to Parker (which is what I'd do with Pavlich, anyway).

tl;dr - Bringing in Tex gives you a free swing at a locked-in premo forward.

IMO could pay off BUT just beware that Tex could be rested. With some consecutive six day breaks coming up, Tex may be managed through the year that's all. Sando said as much at his press conference today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made the switch from Pavlich to Walker at the last second. I'm hoping it doesn't bite me in the arse.
After Sando's comments earlier in the week? Crazy stuff..

What's the job security of Jeremy McGovern like? I'm just looking to downgrade to free up some cash so would be F8 but wasn't sure if he'd be straight out once Kennedy returns. Also thinking with the Eagles out of finals contention may get some game time in the 2nd half of the season.

What's the job security of Jeremy McGovern like? I'm just looking to downgrade to free up some cash so would be F8 but wasn't sure if he'd be straight out once Kennedy returns. Also thinking with the Eagles out of finals contention may get some game time in the 2nd half of the season.
Better than Sam's :)

those without Wingard, this would be the time to get him in
priced at 390k with a BE of 30
Breust -> Chad??

Nah. Don't like it already actually. Zorko looking the better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back