Position 2014 SC Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS one of my league opponents has McGovern on the field. :rainbow:
Is it me LOL? I had him on the bench, but moved C.Cameron onto the field (replacing Ambrose) last night with a minute to spare! :D

Is it me LOL? I had him on the bench, but moved C.Cameron onto the field (replacing Ambrose) last night with a minute to spare! :D

No, like I said, my opponent has him on the field.

Traded in Petrie and Cloke this weekend as "fallen premo" forwards to join Franklin who I also got on the cheap a couple of weeks ago.

My tightarse trio got me 314 points this week - pretty happy with that and I hope thay can keep getting me 250+ points per week between them from now on...

those without Wingard, this would be the time to get him in
priced at 390k with a BE of 30
Don't like his role wrt SC this season, but that is a tempting price. Will consider.

Traded in Petrie and Cloke this weekend as "fallen premo" forwards to join Franklin who I also got on the cheap a couple of weeks ago.

My tightarse trio got me 314 points this week - pretty happy with that and I hope thay can keep getting me 250+ points per week between them from now on...
Cloke has the Hawks this week so you can bank 120 points minimum right there.
im expecting nothing less than 6 contested marks* and 8 goals

not 100% certain that beating Schoenmakers in a marking contest counts as contested

Don't like his role wrt SC this season, but that is a tempting price. Will consider.
take out the game when he got concussed and he's averaging 89
at 390k I can't look past the little excitement machine :)

I've got Stefan Martin at F7 as part of a swingset with Thurlow in the rucks.
112 & 102 against Minson and Mumford is wasted at F7. Was thinking of bringing him into F6, offloading Higgins to Honeychurch (if selected)to make a nice little earn then use that to finally upgrade LMac to Bartel & Langdon to Hanley next week. Wasted trades?

I've got Stefan Martin at F7 as part of a swingset with Thurlow in the rucks.
112 & 102 against Minson and Mumford is wasted at F7. Was thinking of bringing him into F6, offloading Higgins to Honeychurch (if selected)to make a nice little earn then use that to finally upgrade LMac to Bartel & Langdon to Hanley next week. Wasted trades?
if you think Martin can keep scoring well (at least for the next few weeks) then go for it if it allows you to double upgrade LMac and Langdon (who I assume you have at D5 and D6). Higgins needs to go eventually anyway so not a big loss there, the only concern would be trades left... because if StefMartin starts scoring s**t, you'll need to build the bank again to upgrade a fwd rookie to a premo and move him to the bench

how many trades you got?

if you think Martin can keep scoring well (at least for the next few weeks) then go for it if it allows you to double upgrade LMac and Langdon (who I assume you have at D5 and D6). Higgins needs to go eventually anyway so not a big loss there, the only concern would be trades left... because if StefMartin starts scoring s**t, you'll need to build the bank again to upgrade a fwd rookie to a premo and move him to the bench

how many trades you got?
Thanks steve,
9 trades but only $83,400 in the bank. Full deck of premo mids & rucks.
Need a trade to generate nice cash as trades are running low. LMac and Langdon are D5 & 6 with limited cover from Brodie Martin.
The Higgins BE of 143 scares me as I can only see him leak cash.
Was then going to go into hibernation with the 6 trades. after next week
Stefan Martin is the issue. Averaged 103 over 10 weeks when thrown into the ruck at Melb a few years back when Jamar went down. Just worried about his hammy and Berger maybe returning.

Thanks steve,
9 trades but only $83,400 in the bank. Full deck of premo mids & rucks.
Need a trade to generate nice cash as trades are running low. LMac and Langdon are D5 & 6 with limited cover from Brodie Martin.
The Higgins BE of 143 scares me as I can only see him leak cash.
Was then going to go into hibernation with the 6 trades. after next week
Stefan Martin is the issue. Averaged 103 over 10 weeks when thrown into the ruck at Melb a few years back when Jamar went down. Just worried about his hammy and Berger maybe returning.
a lot of people are scared that Stef Martin will lose his spot in the team when/if Luey returns, he won't, he'll play the rest of year. Leppa started the year with Luey + West combo, he'll end the year with Luey + Martin ruck/fwd combo. But I highly doubt he'll continue scoring 100's. obviously it's a risk with him injury wise since he's had troubles throughout his career

I think it's time to say thanks and goodbye to Higgins

83k in the bank + Higgins to HC = ~380k
upgrading LMac and Langdon won't cost you more than 300k, so you'll have around 100k left
worst case Martin fails and/or is dropped, you got 100k to work with and you will probably be able to get a fallen premium

I like the plan so I say go for it mate!

325 points this week :) If Petrie had kicked straight would have been a fair bit more...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

280 points this week. Buddy still doing most of the scoring but am expecting Petrie and Cloke to go nuts this week to give me 450+ combined from the three of them...

280 points this week. Buddy still doing most of the scoring but am expecting Petrie and Cloke to go nuts this week to give me 450+ combined from the three of them...
not bad all things considered.
i got 199 from Wingard, Chapman and Gray that cost me an average of $512k each

i know which trio i'd rather have.

I am very, very jealous of the new forwards dream team are getting. Kieren Jack as a forward is as good as it gets.

I am very, very jealous of the new forwards dream team are getting. Kieren Jack as a forward is as good as it gets.

How do you know this when the new DP's haven't even been released yet?

DT talk has revealed a few already. Mitch Duncan, Zaharakis, Bennell, Dal Santo were the others so far.

Below are a few new changes coming on Thursday for AFL Fantasy that will give us an idea for Supercoach next year also. More will be released on Thursday.

Some are:

Harley Bennell MID/FWD
Mitch Duncan MID/FWD
David Zaharakis MID/FWD
Kieren Jack MID/FWD
Nick Dal Santo MID/DEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back