2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like they scraped together a couple of first semester computer science dropouts to produce the website this year. It utterly blows.

Wonder if someone has told them they have put the Alpha version up not the Release Candidate version

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Have posted a little tweet about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
Anyone here use google-chrome on linux and if so, do the buttons actually respond to button clicks? For me they are merely ornamental.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
What happens when the news plus trial is over do you have to subscribe to play supercoach?

I don't know why people don't just fork out for a Herald Sun subscription. You get SC Gold as part of the subscription as well as live scores to see how you're going against your league opponents for like $3 a week.

So.... Cleared cache/cookies, closed app, rebooted iPad, still no luck.

Then I get this:

Thank you for your email.

We've looked into this and the button appears to be working as normal. We can suggest you shut down Safari on your iPad completely and re-open it and try again. Alternatively you can try a different browser to see if it helps.

Kind Regards,

AFL SuperCoach Support

Wait. What? You want me to download a different browser just to access SC?? Ahhhh. No. Bring back the old site which worked perfectly. It's not suddenly Safari that doesn't work.

CaptScott

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dockers
All the sites (DT/Fan/SC) working fine for me, I'm using firefox if that helps.

Agree the page-by-page selection thing is a step back, but been using it at VS DT for a while now and you get used to it.

bludrew79

Team Captain
Sep 15, 2008
Croydon
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets Oakland A's
Can login just fine.

But field map and players all missing
Missing on both Chrome and Firefox

Crafted

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
I swear I'm the only one who has this problem. Also, even if I try to click Login nothing happens.

unav.png

edit: thought I was the only one, stupid me

Mad Sainter

All Australian
Mar 8, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you're using an iPad or an iPhone - forget it. You must use a PC, the register button is broken.

When I click login it asks me too use either social network or a news+ account, wtf is wrong with it, why can't we just do the email/password thing?

When I click login it asks me too use either social network or a news+ account, wtf is wrong with it, why can't we just do the email/password thing?

Just put your email and password in at the news+ part

I'd be happy if my ipad did that, means it was working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back