bato

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
Ugh. HS and Gold member all year pretty much, cancel a few weeks after Footy is finished so I don't waste money and then they refuse to give me the team selector. Money hungry whores. -_-

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Ugh. HS and Gold member all year pretty much, cancel a few weeks after Footy is finished so I don't waste money and then they refuse to give me the team selector. Money hungry whores. -_-

Same here, but I just bought a new subscription for $1 for the 1st month a minute ago and I'm in!

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Thought you couldn't do that. Watch as I purchase now and they still reject me. (knowing my luck)

You should be alright, my old subscription was cancelled 2 months ago.

If you remember when Shaun Higgins was recruited Brad Scott was asked "why Shaun Higgins?" he responded quick and simple. "We feel we have players playing half back who should be playing in the midfield regularly." "Higgins along with the players we have recruited in recent years our half back line is very skillful."

So taking what your coach has said into context. Atley, McDonald and Mullett were the main stays across half back in 2014. All of those will could move into the midfield, Atley the most experienced of the 3 would be the first cab off the rank. As you said, Atley is much better one on one than all the others, imagine him on a wing one on one, tear games open with Wells on the other side. Atley is still young, 21-23, his done his apprentership, now he is ready to become the best player in the whole side, honestly I think he is ready, just a personal opinion.

Dumont isn't even in your top 30 players. Robin Nahas is a better option than him.

Dumont will surprise you imho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back