Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Same. I can't even get past the first page!! Press 'Login' but get donuts. WTF? Could they have f*^#ed this up anymore? Supercoach has had a miserable pre-season if this is what they are dishing up...

Are your trying to login to last years account? ...if so, that's your problem. Register a new account for 2014 and you won't have any problems.

They've brought the scroll bar back for player selection! :thumbsu: Looks like the "pages" now only feature in the tablet and phone versions

grouse mate

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2014
On a bike
AFL Club
GWS
This is unbelievable. They send me an email with a league invitation. I go to log in, doesn't work, must of forgot the password, click forgot password, nope says email addy is invalid, go back check which email account they sent it to, yep I typed in the right one, wtf is going on here, have a closer read of the log in page, don't have FB or twitter or the other s**t at the top, scroll down to the fine print,
Entrants must be registered users or subscribers/members of the news+ network or subscribers/members of www.foxsports.com.au. Limit 1 entry per person.

Get f***d HS. Time to give ultimate footy on the age site a go.

This is unbelievable. They send me an email with a league invitation. I go to log in, doesn't work, must of forgot the password, click forgot password, nope says email addy is invalid, go back check which email account they sent it to, yep I typed in the right one, wtf is going on here, have a closer read of the log in page, don't have FB or twitter or the other s**t at the top, scroll down to the fine print,

Get f***d HS. Time to give ultimate footy on the age site a go.

Thats unfortunate for Supercoach then, im paid up but i know a lot of people wont pay to join HSun and Supercoach, so if you dont subscribe to HS digital, you cannot play Supercoach, is this right?

Thats unfortunate for Supercoach then, im paid up but i know a lot of people wont pay to join HSun and Supercoach, so if you dont subscribe to HS digital, you cannot play Supercoach, is this right?
You need a news+ account which is FREE.

@grouse mate you'll need to register for a new account, no big deal.

thanks, that clears that up then :thumbsu:
No worries.

Just to clarify, a News+ account is just a HS account, it's not a digital pass, although you can purchase a DP as an add on component to your news+ account.

douls

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2004
Fighting with Dapper
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
BLUES
So on my laptop I have made a new team etc no worries, it's a s**t site but get it done. Get to work and hit the log in on the work PC and nothing happens. Hit the register button to see what happens and it says I am already registered so gives me the link to log in on... which is the same log in the I hit at the start and nothing happens. Any advice here? thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So on my laptop I have made a new team etc no worries, it's a s**t site but get it done. Get to work and hit the log in on the work PC and nothing happens. Hit the register button to see what happens and it says I am already registered so gives me the link to log in on... which is the same log in the I hit at the start and nothing happens. Any advice here? thanks
Clear your cookies and cache
Use Firefox

WeAreGeelong

All Australian
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure where to post this and am unable to start a new thread, so i'll just put it in here and if mods want to move it to the appropriate place, please feel free.

I wanted to discuss the new things to supercoach this year. I was just looking through the rules etc for sc this year and noticed they now have this:

Unlimited Dual Position player moves while trading

In years gone by we could only move dpp players once iirc, i.e sell a forward, move a fwd-mid to the forwards, then trade in a mid - but if I read this correctly, we may be able to keep moving players until the final trade - i.e sell a forward, move a fwd-mid to the forwards, move a back-mid to the mids, then trade in a back? Do you guys think I'm reading this correctly and if so, what impact do you think this will have on the way we trade if any? I'd say it will definitely help to bring in the targetted player you are after, so could be quite handy, but time will tell.

Does anybody know of any other significant changes this year that we should probably know about?

Edit - I just re-read it and it certainly appears that you can move players as many times as you want during a trade. Will be interesting.

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/content/help/maintablemiddle/whatsnew

WeAreGeelong

All Australian
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Was thinking that maybe the result of this is that player trade ins might be a lot more common. What I mean by that is say for example Dane Swan had a sub affected game or down on form and dropped to 480k. Everyone will look to trade him in at a similar time, because we are less restricted in who we can sell in order to trade him in. We don't need our mid cows to moo quickly to get Swan as we can use pretty much any cow from any line that is doing well (so long as we have the DPP's to move things around a little).

I might be over thinking this but I'm just trying to work out ahead of time if possible, how it will affect the game, if at all.

Hopefully it doesn't result in everyone trading in the same players - a lot of teams end up so similar by the end as it is.

Stickers32

Club Legend
Jan 19, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets Seattle Seahawks
What is a good R1 score? I'm thinking anything over 2200 is just above average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 22, 2008
nth melb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Spurs
I KNOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED BUT I CBF LOOKING.

Does anyone know when the app for supercoach will be released in App Store?

Thanks

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts