Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Might as well start up all these threads now that the ruck one is going.

There was a bit of talk about Josh Kennedy the other day, I don't mind him. It's hard to get 110+ every week in that swans midfield though.

FIVEaa 5aa@1395FIVEaa 29m
BREAKING: Crows captain Nathan van Berlo has ruptured his achilles tendon and had emergency surgery. He will be sidelined from 3-12 months.

Matt Crouch a Rd1 lock now?

He'd be close to it! But is he worth it when compared with the other midfield talents on option, where if he plays Van Berlo's role he may not score that well?

He'd be close to it! But is he worth it when compared with the other midfield talents on option, where if he plays Van Berlo's role he may not score that well?

@ 117k he's worth a punt IMHO. Averaged something like 39 possies a game last year. If he averages 70-75 points at that price he will make a shitload of $$$ by the time Adelaide have their bye.

BREAKING: Crows captain Nathan van Berlo has ruptured his achilles tendon and had emergency surgery. He will be sidelined from 3-12 months.

Out for 3-12 months? Jeez they could narrow that time frame down a bit!

Judd Magic runs off and quickly downgrades Tyson to M.Crouch for cash! :rainbow:

@ 117k he's worth a punt IMHO. Averaged something like 39 possies a game last year. If he averages 70-75 points at that price he will make a shitload of $$$ by the time Adelaide have their bye.
Crouch won't be taking VB's spot. VB is their tagger, someone like Kerridge will be ahead of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar will be an absolute star, but not yet I don't think. Will average around 100 but that's not enough for a midfield keeper.

Have gone 3/2/5
2014 breakout candidate, under the radar yadda yadda yadda - Adam Treloar (GWS)

'12 ave of 83, '13 ave of 87,

Ave ~23 disposals and 3 tackles per game,

www.afl.com.au/news/2014-01-06/giant-a-new-roo-dermie

o_O ?

Geez Dermott says some stupid s**t. I would have seen probably 20 GWS games last year and he's just grunt Trelor, he's hardly got the skills and mongrel of a Roo. He might turn out OK but strange call. Dermott works with them and is trying to pump up their tyres obviously.

Have gone 3/2/5

Geez Dermott says some stupid s**t. I would have seen probably 20 GWS games last year and he's just grunt Trelor, he's hardly got the skills and mongrel of a Roo. He might turn out OK but strange call. Dermott works with them and is trying to pump up their tyres obviously.

Got him in mind for SC draft, ;)

For anyone wondering apparently Griffen and Libba have been killing the pre season and look like they will improve again this year, but then again I guess everyone is.

Just some food for thought.

For anyone wondering apparently Griffen and Libba have been killing the pre season and look like they will improve again this year, but then again I guess everyone is.

Just some food for thought.

How many times have you heard that a team's going s**t house? Christ,Richardson was even in the paper yesterday saying how great the kids at StKilda have come on, give me a spell. Only this morning Daniel Jackson said that he's never seen anyone fitter than they are and they are FLYING.

How many times have you heard that a team's going s**t house? Christ,Richardson was even in the paper yesterday saying how great the kids at StKilda have come on, give me a spell. Only this morning Daniel Jackson said that he's never seen anyone fitter than they are and they are FLYING.
That's why I said 'but then again who isn't' at the end.

You probably couldn't go in with both him and suckling? Downgrade a prem back to him and add another mid prem?

Why not?

You only have so many $$ to spend in this game, if you can buy 'cheap' points........

Still like to see his NAB challenge performance first, FWIW

Why not?

You only have so many $$ to spend in this game, if you can buy 'cheap' points........

Still like to see his NAB challenge performance first, FWIW

He's never been a really flash SC player though has he, he's also never played a full season in his long career. I think it was 6/10 years under 16 games (off the top of my head, its something similar) I just think a rookie can put up the numbers he has been throwing up and they would be 100k less. I cant have him at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back