2014 SC Potential Breakout's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Taylor Adams at the awkward 410K range? clealry talented, body is ready for senior football and entering arguably the best midfield collection of players in the comp....

Looks handy tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far players rumored for more midfield time:

Watts, Atley, Zorko, Caddy... anybody else?
Zorko? JL said quite the opposite.

By the sounds of this thread guess all the midfielders will be getting more time elsewhere ;)

Never believe the preseason mind games from clubs. The preseason means jack s**t. Proven year after year. Karnesis, Watts, etc etc

Zorko? JL said quite the opposite.

By the sounds of this thread guess all the midfielders will be getting more time elsewhere ;)

Never believe the preseason mind games from clubs. The preseason means jack s**t. Proven year after year. Karnesis, Watts, etc etc

About a week ago there was a report that Zorks was training/playing with the mids, but then a second one saying that he was set in the forward line. Agree with your comments though, then again every now and then...

He was playing Selwoods role against the pies according to fanfooty. o_O

Yeah that would make sense.. need to see how he goes when Selwood is back in, that might be after the NAB challenge though :thumbsdown: What kind of scores would justify his price tag do you think?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-02-13/leppas-twitter-takeover

Lol, the great Zorko will-he-or-won't-he get time in the midfield mindgames continue!
If there's any doubt, I'd advise against selection, especially when you have Gunston/Parker/Mitchell/Gray/Pav all around the same price and you know exactly where all of those will be playing.

If Zorko DOES play mids and scores 100+ in his first two games, you can always look at a corrective trade..

If there's any doubt, I'd advise against selection, especially when you have Gunston/Parker/Mitchell/Gray/Pav all around the same price and you know exactly where all of those will be playing.

If Zorko DOES play mids and scores 100+ in his first two games, you can always look at a corrective trade..

Or you could include him and if he is played in an unSC friendly way you can make a corrective trade. Either scenario a trade is made.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Ellis is one to keep an eye on, has been working a lot on his inside game over pre season, has shown he can get huge scores, is looking at increased midfield time and will be a genuine inside/outside mid this year. Loves to tackle, scores goals too and very good DE stats. Generally wont get the tag with Cotch, Lids and Martin around.

The other two I like are Guthrie and Caddy, was initially thinking Caddy but liked the role Guthrie played on Wednesday night, had a few runs in the middle and seemed to be more of a loose HBF rather than the lockdown he was last year.

Ellis is one to keep an eye on, has been working a lot on his inside game over pre season, has shown he can get huge scores, is looking at increased midfield time and will be a genuine inside/outside mid this year. Loves to tackle, scores goals too and very good DE stats. Generally wont get the tag with Cotch, Lids and Martin around.

The other two I like are Guthrie and Caddy, was initially thinking Caddy but liked the role Guthrie played on Wednesday night, had a few runs in the middle and seemed to be more of a loose HBF rather than the lockdown he was last year.
I really really like Ellis. Had he maintained his MID/DEF DPP or at least been a DEF he'd be in. Just can't justify selecting him in MID, so many better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back