Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

funny-laughter-animation.gif

Day - Made

Provided nothing goes wrong between now and Saturday afternoon

Morabito will play for Freo

Source from the Freo board is some Journo in WA

From a Supercoach perspective only, I would prefer for him not to play this season, so that he is at a $120K starting price next year!

Don't think I can fit him in this year anyway - team is just about complete, remaining trades will be for LTIs.

Does anyone know if McGovern 145 is the highest ever score/price in super coach? Any Bruce mcevaneys out there? If so that's a win for west coast this year and were taking it.:p
You're kidding, right?

from Roos board
we will be having a debutant this week. Brown will be getting the gig, with Dumont not far away.
The club won't give Wood a crack until his defensive efforts improve.

obviously nothing confirmed but just some potential rookies
if my ruck/fwd swingman Ben Brown starts getting games I will be ecstatic! :D

BROWN%20Ben.png

I most likely would of got shooter but the Watson injury made my choice for me.But if I/we Knew SJ was out on thursday i would of got him for hallahan and swiched Lewis into the mids to cover SJ.But in saying that he still would of been on my bench prob without the E so would of not of got hes score anyway.
Why did SJ miss?

Does anyone know if McGovern 145 is the highest ever score/price in super coach? Any Bruce mcevaneys out there? If so that's a win for west coast this year and were taking it.:p

Not sure of exact record, but had a look at a few that went well in their 1st years (ie low rookie pricing).

Barlow got 151 in his 1st ever AFL game, but didn't get his starting price.

Was mature aged from couple years ago, may have been 96k?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure of exact record, but had a look at a few that went well in their 1st years (ie low rookie pricing).

Barlow got 151 in his 1st ever AFL game, but didn't get his starting price.

Was mature aged from couple years ago, may have been 96k?
Oh.. He's talking about players in their first year..

That would have been handy to mention in the question.. Makes a little more sense now..

Oh.. He's talking about players in their first year..

That would have been handy to mention in the question.. Makes a little more sense now..

He did say 'score/price'.

What is Langford's story?

I still have him and Son of ABews on my DEF bench but I'm tempted to trade Langford out for a baseline 102k-110k DEF rookie so I can go
Shenton > Fyfe.

Are there any DEF rookies that even look like debuting this year?
Zac Jones is the one I'm surprised we haven't seen but, as a Sydney supporter, you may know why he's been missing.
Otherwise the best hope of a rookie defender getting a game looks to be Essendon getting mass bans and having to field a team of kids and others who weren't there during the supplements saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back