Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has already been answered, but - for more perspective on Thurlow, he's been dropped from the VFL squad in recent weeks. So yeah, nah. ;)
Do you reckon he'll get a game if half of Essendon's list is suspended? :p

Where would Cam Wood fit in if he was promoted to the seniors? No idea of how likely or otherwise it would be, just wondering. I don't know a whole lot about Carlton, but the impression I got of Warnock is that he's a great tap ruckman but a spud around the ground. So Blues fans, does Wood offer enough to be plonked forward as a 2nd ruck?

Where would Cam Wood fit in if he was promoted to the seniors? No idea of how likely or otherwise it would be, just wondering. I don't know a whole lot about Carlton, but the impression I got of Warnock is that he's a great tap ruckman but a spud around the ground. So Blues fans, does Wood offer enough to be plonked forward as a 2nd ruck?

Wood's been good all year when resting forward kicked goals in the NAB & VFL. Can clunk a mark and is a decent set shot unlike Warnock.

Just looking at Todd Goldstein's numbers.
His averages for the last 4 years have been so similar yet producing very different SC scores.

SC Average

2014 - 89.4
2013 - 113.5
2012 - 93.0
2011 - 113.2

upload_2014-5-19_14-56-1.png

I for one will be jumping on him next year!!

Can anyone pinpoint what the issue is this year..? North Supporters?
He has scored back to back tonnes in the last 2 games.. maybe some bigger scores are on the way.

His averages for the last 4 years have been so similar yet producing very different SC scores.

SC Average

2014 - 89.4
2013 - 113.5
2012 - 93.0
2011 - 113.2

View attachment 57472

He has scored back to back tonnes in the last 2 games.. maybe some bigger scores are on the way.

No idea what the scoring set up is but have noticed rucks getting close to 50 hit outs but only 10 possesions and stuff all marks are getting 100's. I have a feeling it might be something like effective hitouts or similar is now being counted in the scoring or is more valuable than previous years.

SC Average

2014 - 89.4
2013 - 113.5
2012 - 93.0
2011 - 113.2

View attachment 57472

Similar? He's been down in every single category and is getting less hit outs. That's why he's scoring 20 pts less.

Hope he stay down abit he could be next years sauce.vardy will be cheap next year still unproven though.

NicNat will be next years sauce at this rate

load him out with looneyburger and everyones a winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really have to question anyone who thinks trading out a player who's averaging 116.5 is a winning move. :rainbow:
Judd_Magic was planning on trading him out when his bye arrived only a few weeks back. Wonder if he did?

Round 10 I will upgrade Sandi to Goldy to avoid round 10 bye and then hopefully have set and forget rucks for the rest of the year.
Quoted for follow up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back