Rumour 2014 Season Fixture Discussion Thread - Round 1 V Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparantly MCG won't be available

Might be for the best, We had them Round 1 last year but wonder if we'll get spanked next time to put more salt on the wounds of the Elim Final...

Still hurts but could be good to branch out, head to Brisbane and spank them early (If its interstate...)

Apparantly MCG won't be available

Might be for the best, We had them Round 1 last year but wonder if we'll get spanked next time to put more salt on the wounds of the Elim Final...

Still hurts but could be good to branch out, head to Brisbane and spank them early (If its interstate...)

Nooooo!!

We are a better team than Carlton and therefore should win. There's no point losing to them all those other times and now just cancelling the tradition. It seems the AFL are desperate to be rid of it. Last year and now this year. :mad:

Still get the 1st MCG game. Such a non-issue. Need to get 16 wins at least. Give us saints at etihad. They could use the financial boost.

What? Season opener with the buzz, hype and atmosphere to showcase just how far past Carlton we are now versus the first MCG match?

What? Season opener with the buzz, hype and atmosphere to showcase just how far past Carlton we are now versus the first MCG match?
We haven't played the season opener for last 2. We've had the first MCG game but that's it. It's only for 1 year. Who cares.

We need to get over this hoodoo Carlton has on us, do some homework and nail those B*stards. Players like Robinson should never get BOG or get the ball, someone hit him in the jaw early and whipe that Sh*t eating grin off his ugly mug...

I have issues with carlton...

I agree though, stopping 80,000 to go to the MCG in favour of 50 for cricket is absurd - time the sporting venues around the country realise this - its dead as much as the SANFL here in Adelaide hahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be discounting GC so easily. They will be a better team than Carlton in 2014

Lets hope so - Carlton are ordinary at best, once Judd goes they'll be spent.

GC will be the ones to watch this year, reckon they won't be far off the 8. Bulldogs & GWS I'm expecting to be low again along with Brisbane. Hopefully Pies and Blues are on the downhill slide.

Interesting this year will be Geelong - think they might be on the way down also.

Big clubs don't play in tasmania

I'm sure the Tasmanian Tigers support your views.

Do you forget quick, because i remember the Tigers pushing to swap from Cairns to Hobart for their one away home game.

When we were a rabble. Not needed now

We need to embrace all supporters, not just the ones who can access the G and PRO. :thumbsu:

If it wasn't for Cairns i wouldn't have seen the Tigers live last year as they didn't play at the Gabba

Thats annoying. Hopefully an easy game at Etihad against a Saints or a Doggies, or a trip to play Brisbane or the Crows. It's important to start the season with a win imo, very good for confidence and membership.

Inb4freoatsubi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back