Super Rugby 2014 Super Rugby discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, the Wallabies don't need Giteau, but it would have been nice not to waste such a talent because he and Deans were playing silly buggers. It's amazing to think how he managed to disrupt two Super Rugby teams and a national side before he left overseas.

As for the Stormers/Force, I'm too afraid to call it, in case I put the mockers on my team! :D

Will be interesting to see how the local boy, Burton, goes in a Force jersey

Sharks winning is a big plus for the Force!

Now to win and consolidate a top 6 spot tonight :thumbsu:

Need to start well, Stormers are dangerous at home and you need to convert opportunities.

Correct. Not expecting more than one try, need a strong Ebersohn kicking performance again.

Well not giving them a start, not sure you can afford to give them a 7+ point start if you know what I mean!

Yep for sure, and the 7-point bonus point is the minimum we can take home. Keeps us level with Crusaders after today.

I will assume you will get that, can't afford to lose too much as your for and against is the worst of the top 8 sides

I will assume you will get that, can't afford to lose too much as your for and against is the worst of the top 8 sides

Yep, will be relying upon BP to lift above other teams!

Win tonight puts Force into tied 2nd (behind on points difference), and a BP win up to 2nd!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, will be relying upon BP to lift above other teams!

Win tonight puts Force into tied 2nd (behind on points difference), and a BP win up to 2nd!

You won't get a BP against the Stormers, they might suck but even the Chiefs didn't and they are the most attacking side in the competition!

Amazing defence by the Force!! I'd imagine they would happily take the stormers up by only 3 considering their dominance

You jinxed it :p

You won't get a BP against the Stormers, they might suck but even the Chiefs didn't and they are the most attacking side in the competition!

Yes of course haha! Esp. not after this first 20 minutes!!

Good to get on the board however.

Yeah not disagreeing with the call, just never see one

You do especially in England and South Africa where scrums and lineouts are closer to the line as altitude plays a role! 2 collapses and then just give a penalty try....although I disagree with the TWO penalties....the 'penalty try' is enough of a punishment, no need for a yellow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back