Not open for further replies.
Hi toxic, hows things

Good thanks..

Where is everyone? ?

Not sure??

What you thinking this week?

Swans easily & hawks in a cliffhanger

Same for me.

I've gone 7 swans in my side this week, you?

Ive gone 5 but have a swan capt and vc.

Me too! Ha

Good luck bud

You're the best toxic!
You know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.....

Can't believe how quiet it is here. Didn't even need to go back one page to catch up from last weekend.

My team this weekend:

Wright, Mitchell, Lake
Gray, Hanneberry, JPK, Lloyd
Brown
Neade, Parker, Franklin

Would love to get Wingard for Neade but not sure it's worth cutting anywhere else.

After 2 average scores I've gone a bit left field this week. Here's hoping that means an improvement and not a dismal failure.

zswk1l.jpg

I did have Thompson and Monfries but changed it to Smith and Goodes. Thompson was great against Buddy last time, but that was in pouring rain. The previous time they met he held Buddy well, but managed only an ordinary score. The time before that he managed just 34 while Franklin scored 236. He looks a big risk. Smith and Monfries are both fairly inconsistent types but Smith probably has a higher upside and looks more likely to score well. Goodes is a real punt, but his only two 100 point games this season were against Hawthorn and Geelong, suggesting he gets up for the big games and they don't come much bigger than a 350th game playing for a spot in the GF.

After 2 average scores I've gone a bit left field this week. Here's hoping that means an improvement and not a dismal failure.

zswk1l.jpg

I did have Thompson and Monfries but changed it to Smith and Goodes. Thompson was great against Buddy last time, but that was in pouring rain. The previous time they met he held Buddy well, but managed only an ordinary score. The time before that he managed just 34 while Franklin scored 236. He looks a big risk. Smith and Monfries are both fairly inconsistent types but Smith probably has a higher upside and looks more likely to score well. Goodes is a real punt, but his only two 100 point games this season were against Hawthorn and Geelong, suggesting he gets up for the big games and they don't come much bigger than a 350th game playing for a spot in the GF.

Wow we have same backline

You know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.....

Can't believe how quiet it is here. Didn't even need to go back one page to catch up from last weekend.

My team this weekend:

Wright, Mitchell, Lake
Gray, Hanneberry, JPK, Lloyd
Brown
Neade, Parker, Franklin

Would love to get Wingard for Neade but not sure it's worth cutting anywhere else.
Lol we have 1 pod!
Have a guess who
As per last week, have to get c & vc right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back